Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever hire a bartender to work a party?

Throttle
    For the pleasure of being served by you, $500. min plus tips. If it is a no tipping affair, add another 50%.
    ditto, add 50%!

DMOORE
    We've done it many times. Usually depends on # of people. But you can figure between $700-900 and they bring all the good stuff. Gives me a lot more time to enjoy the party.
    Darrell.

Throttle
    Dont get them too drunk, YOU MAY BE LIABLE, if someone does something stupid
    this is true...

bunny 166
    We've done it many times. Usually depends on # of people. But you can figure between $700-900 and they bring all the good stuff. Gives me a lot more time to enjoy the party.
    Darrell.
    I think it will be 50-60 or so people, and he is supplying everything...I think he wants to have fun and not worry about serving stuff all night...

Throttle
    It will be a tipping affair, and they are good guys...I think I need to charge extra for wearing a pirate costume though...LOL...
    pirate costume?
    mmmmmmmmm :idea:

Throttle
    I think you should also tell him that we all have to be invited!

bunny 166
    I think you should also tell him that we all have to be invited!
    LOL! He'll love that...
    "Rich, I'd be happy to work your party! As long as 50 of my closest internet friends can come".... :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    It will be a tipping affair, and they are good guys...I think I need to charge extra for wearing a pirate costume though...LOL...
    I think the suit I saw you in at the roxysnows house would command thousands of dollars, that would be my choice

Kilrtoy
    LOL! He'll love that...
    "Rich, I'd be happy to work your party! As long as 50 of my closest internet friends can come".... :crossx: :crossx:
    Throttle had a p[arty last weekend and I never got the invite, now he is working one of my friends :boxed: This guy is outta control

bunny 166
    I think the suit I saw you in at the roxysnows house would command thousands of dollars, that would be my choice
    :2purples: :2purples: :crossx: LMAO!!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast