Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever hire a bartender to work a party?

Kilrtoy
    oh yeah, I am in complete control,
    except for when you saw mw at da turtle sat nite... I have been told I wuz a bit off the hook... :rollside:
    the wife asked you that night and again today , WHAT WAS UP WITH THE BEANIE IN 105 DEGREE WEATHER, I said its a cobra thing

INSman
    How much did you pay? A customer wants me to work his 50th b-day for a flat fee and I have no idea how much to charge...I think it will be from 7 until 1 or 2. He is very generous and told me to "be aggressive in my pricing because he is not cheap"...I appreciate the fact he'll pay good money, but don't want to take advantage...
    What would you pay?
    (Tonight he tipped $100 on a $48 check to persuade me to work his party, LOL) :boxed:
    Damn, you're expensive !! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    Damn, you're expensive !! :rollside:
    No shit, just ask Darrin

INSman
    No shit, just ask Darrin
    I would be afraid to ask for fear of what I would hear :220v: :rollside:
    In all honesty, all us married men are really paying for "it" anyway :rollside:

BadKachina
    Wow, 500 seems way out of line. If you only work 5 or 6 hours, at lets say 20 an hour plus tips, that seems like plenty. If the bartender is good they'll earn tips, especially if the drinks are free. If a bartender gets a 100 per hour plus tips, I'm closing my shop and pouring beer from now on.

mxbundy
    I think that $100.00 plus tips wouldnt get me to give a Friday or Saturday night! $100.00 will buy you what? A tank of gas! Our economy is going down hill so fast you can hear it. I work construction and do jobs on a piece work basis and I wont even fire up the truck for less than $200.00 and I charge them mileage on top of that too. Lets face it $100.00 in todays economy is like about $30.00 or $40.00 was even 10 years ago!
    So I would be especting to pay someone at least $300.00 plus tips for a weekend gig! If this guy want Bunny and no one else than she should get a premium, IMHO.
    bundy

OnlyMoney
    $500 is right for the job. Our friend does this all the time...has a similar day job. $500 is his price for any night and if the people want to tip, then they tip. Have fun Bunny! :rollside:

UpRiver
    If he's an existing customer at your regular job and already a good tipper then you whant to be fair to him. I think $ 350.00 + tips is fair to both.

a catered life
    well this is right up my alley
    i have one of the best bartenders around....she works all of my catered events as well as my personal parties...everyone that has been to my house can tell you shes awesome and very very sexy.......her contract fee to me is $425 for the first 4 hours and $100 per hour after that...its a little streep but she makes up for it when she working the crowd good luck bunny and if your the same bunny i am thinking about you might get $500 for 2 hours

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    [QUOTE=bunny 166]I think it will be 50-60 or so people,QUOTE]
    are you sure???? how do you know it won't be you, him, and a midget.
    Well, i guess 3 IS a party! have fun!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast