Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe Helicopter Photo Shoot Sept. 2.

Poker Runs West
    We have chartered a helicopter to do a photo shoot on Tahoe Sunday morning Sept 3 around 10:30. We will start from the Keys area and move around the lake a bit to catch some cool shots with different color water and back drops. Cost will be $100.00 per boat and includes a t-shirt, two 8x10 pictures of your boat, a CD with all the pictures and more.
    We plan on printing pictures during the day and have them available for everyone at a meeting spot about 5 the same day.
    Labor Day weekend is always a blast at Tahoe and even includes fireworks on Sunday night. A friday cocktail run to Chambers or the Beacon is always a good idea, so who's in? Sat. after the shoot we can run to lunch or whatever.
    I HAVE TENTATIVELY BOOKED ONE HOUR WITH THE HELICOPTER BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO IS COMING SO I MAKE SURE WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET ALL THE SHOTS YOU WANT.
    CHRIS

deltarat
    We have chartered a helicopter to do a photo shoot on Tahoe Saturday morning Sept 2 around 10:30. We will start from the Keys area and move around the lake a bit to catch some cool shots with different color water and back drops. Cost will be $100.00 per boat and includes a t-shirt and pictures.
    We plan on printing pictures during the day and have them available for everyone at a meeting spot about 5 the same day.
    Labor Day weekend is always a blast at Tahoe and even includes fireworks on Sunday night. A friday cocktail run to Chambers or the Beacon is always a good idea, so who's in? Sat. after the shoot we can run to lunch or whatever.
    I HAVE TENTATIVELY BOOKED ONE HOUR WITH THE HELICOPTER BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO IS COMING SO I MAKE SURE WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET ALL THE SHOTS YOU WANT.
    CHRIS
    Chris
    I would love to attend however I dont think my boat will back togehter by then

robsformula
    Chris I will be up there that weekend but dont know if I will be able to make it on the water by that time. I have a slip at Tahoe keys for that weekend. Just a little insight for everyone, if you dont already have a slip reserved up there for that weekend you better do it quick because they are going fast.

Poker Runs West
    I have heard from a couple of others that Sunday might be a better day. Let me know which day is preferable and I will do my best to reset the date and time.
    Chris

Poker Runs West
    Due to popular demand and and an air show at the Tahoe air port we will be shooting pictures on Sunday Sept 3.
    The pictures will be processed during the day and everyone will get their two 8x10 prints and a CD with all of the pictures when we meet up for cocktails later in the day. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Chris

TUNNEL T
    CHRIS I'LL BE THER THAT WEEKEND , 2007 dcb f-26 two (tahoe legal two stroke xs's ) this will be a great way to send dave a few good shots for next years brochure .TUNNEL T SEE YA SUN AT 10: 30

NWSDan
    Chris, Count 2 more boats in. We are staying at Tahoma for the weekend and this sounds way cool! What time is good to meet up at the ramp.

Poker Runs West
    NWS Dan, We will meet up in front of the Keys at 10:15 or so. I will be putting together a format for the shoot as soon as I know how many boats we will have. We need 10 to make it work $$$$$$ wise.
    If anyone wants to hook up on Sat. we can meet for cocktails at Chambers Landing around 5.
    This will be a blast and we have an awsome photographer shooting us.

grads2112
    I'll be there!!!

acatitude
    I'll be there!!!
    well if your going to tahoe can I be the king of folsom for a day????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast