Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save A Sanger Today 1970 Sanger on Death Row

daddy b
    Help prevent the loss of classic. 1970 Sanger on Death Row.
    Who can grant this pardon, even if you don't have the money, everyone just wants to have the trailer.
    Who wants a free Sanger, no trailer????
    I told these guys I would try to find someone to take the boat off the trailer.
    daddy b :cry: :argue: :cry:

Chicken Ship
    Where is it? Do you have pictures?

stickmann
    I am miffed, my brother offered to take the whole rig. But it's a long haul to Seattle.

daddy b
    Where is it? Do you have pictures?
    It's in the spam at bottom of page,
    however this is not spam,
    This is the unofficial Hondo, Sanger rescue organization, too many boats, I cannot keep it, too little time.
    Save a classic, I have never seen another 1970 Sanger.
    In ten years, when there are no flatbottoms to be purchased, I will be the first to kick myself in the !@% for getting rid of it.
    I'm not joking the thing has to go. If you are in the area and you want a free boat, I know the guys who want the trailer are willing to dump it at your LOCAL location.
    Central Coast CA
    805 464-0696

daddy b
    Some more pictures.

daddy b
    Make me an offer......

ss396
    2 weeks ago i bought a 1970 sanger and saved it. still in the prosess of getting it togeather. it needed some minor work. had to repair all the holes in the stringers but it was still fine. adding aluminum angle to the stringers to mount the motor and v-drive to. also had to refinish the floor as someone did not prep the floor right and had sprayed jelcoat on the floor and it was chipping away the floor is now done and it is looking really great. should have it on the water this weekend for the first test run. someone out there go save that sanger :idea:

76ANTHONY
    2 weeks ago i bought a 1970 sanger and saved it. still in the prosess of getting it togeather. it needed some minor work. had to repair all the holes in the stringers but it was still fine. adding aluminum angle to the stringers to mount the motor and v-drive to. also had to refinish the floor as someone did not prep the floor right and had sprayed jelcoat on the floor and it was chipping away the floor is now done and it is looking really great. should have it on the water this weekend for the first test run. someone out there go save that sanger :idea:
    im trying but no answer on the phone and no return pm yet. i think i need to step up to a v-drive.... :idea:

daddy b
    SOLD TO 76ANTHONY,
    I had more calls off craigs list for the trailer than I could handle, I'm glad someone stepped up to take on this cool boat.
    daddy b

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast