Thread: jacuzzi wj/b

'75 Miller
    Anyone interested in a complete wj pump? Intake, transom plate, etc. The pump came out of my Miller and to the best of my knowledge has never been rebuilt.
    I realize the wj ain't the hottest or most popular girl at the dance, but she's solid and if massaged correctly she will put out.
    Matt

75MillerJet
    Anyone interested in a complete wj pump? Intake, transom plate, etc. The pump came out of my Miller and to the best of my knowledge has never been rebuilt.
    I realize the wj ain't the hottest or most popular girl at the dance, but she's solid and if massaged correctly she will put out.
    Matt
    are you putting in a berk?

'75 Miller
    I am. It's being built @ MPD now. Berk, aq shaft, inducer, Stainless impellar, Jetaway, etc.
    Can't wait to run it!

75MillerJet
    whats that runnin' ya? are you gonna run a diverter?

'75 Miller
    It's costing me plenty! I got a few good deals on some of the berk parts. Suction piece for free, complete diverter w/ stringer-mount control and cable for $200. The rest of the pump is costing me close to retail. Got the Jetaway (used) for $1050, saving $300.
    Gonna run a droop and have the pump set back approximately 3 inches.

'75 Miller
    to the top

'75 Miller
    No wj owners want this pump for spare parts? An intake to send out for a shoe & rideplate while you enjoy the rest of the season @ the lake? Hell a whole pump to send out to get dialed without having to yank yours out till it's done. Anyone?