Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Wow, what a great weekend!! Some of the best racing I have ever seen there!! The K's were awesome, the GN's put on a great show..the cracker's were crazy...the whole program was well done..I also want to say that it was very cool to meet some of the ***boat members..thanks for stopping by!!! Oh and Mouzer you should of came back on Sunday!!!!! BTW..did you put your new ride in the water yesterday? Anyways we had a great time...a perfect weekend..thnaks again to everyone..

Hustler
    The organizers of this event did a great job, we were there sunday and had a great time. All of the classes put on a great show but the GN final was by far my favorite race of the day. The K's were a blast to watch as well and holy crap was the SS/PS 80 on fire yesterday or what? Thanks to all the racers for coming out and giving me and my my family a great day of racing.
    RR saw your boat yesterday also. Very nice boat, who ever buy that thing will be getting one awsome boat.

cowboybob
    Wow, what a great weekend!! Some of the best racing I have ever seen there!! The K's were awesome, the GN's put on a great show..the cracker's were crazy...the whole program was well done..I also want to say that it was very cool to meet some of the ***boat members..thanks for stopping by!!! Oh and Mouzer you should of came back on Sunday!!!!! BTW..did you put your new ride in the water yesterday? Anyways we had a great time...a perfect weekend..thnaks again to everyone..
    Mouzers "New Ride" is soon to become someone else's ride (It's in the Spam Section)....something about a "Family Bow Rider" was mentioned.
    Who won this bet....Jerry? Billy?

Riverat84
    yeah i was there yesterday but unfortunately i didnt meat any other ***boaters.... didnt know where everyone was....but the whole thing was fun as hell! the crackerboxes were insane! first time watching crackerboxes yesterday....funny how i live just blocks from marine stadium and never go to the races. that changed yesterday :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

mondorally
    .... didnt know where everyone was....:
    The Beer Garden of course!
    -Justin

lilrick
    Mouzers "New Ride" is soon to become someone else's ride (It's in the Spam Section)....something about a "Family Bow Rider" was mentioned.
    Who won this bet....Jerry? Billy?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    The organizers of this event did a great job, we were there sunday and had a great time. All of the classes put on a great show but the GN final was by far my favorite race of the day. The K's were a blast to watch as well and holy crap was the SS/PS 80 on fire yesterday or what? Thanks to all the racers for coming out and giving me and my my family a great day of racing.
    RR saw your boat yesterday also. Very nice boat, who ever buy that thing will be getting one awsome boat.
    Thanks...I think if someone decides to call my bluff, I may get cold feet.... :idea:

Huntingtonbeach
    ANyone have pics of Sunday... only got to stay a couple hours on Sat, wish I could have seen the finals!!!

Mid-life Crisis
    Any word on Jim Bandelin's condition???

supremeWAXer
    well jim is out of the hospital very sore a dislocated hip now relocated .... everything else fine... and thankyou to everyone that helped us put the boat back on the trailer an start terring it down thankyou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast