Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pump air bleed?????????

atxwrangler
    o.k. , i just bought one of the air bleed valves off of ebay.it came with no instructions.does anyone know where in the top of my pump this thing goes? do i just pick a spot?

olbiezer
    ask or call hi tech performance they made em.......i beleave its two inches from back of pump ....also do a search on here the dircetions were on here somewhere. if u were haveing a problem with the pump not priming that little valve will work wonders........

atxwrangler
    thanx, yea, it would air lock every time i put it in the water.i'll give duane a call.i just thought someone on here might know off the top of their head!

Here's a link to the instructions at Hi-Tech Air Bleed Installation (http://www.hi-techperformance.com/im...structions.jpg)

Duane HTP
    The air bleed bought off of EBay is NOT my product! We build the PRIME-A-JET. The product on Ebay is a cheap copy of what we build. The ball seat on those units is not machined at the proper angle which can cause some leakage, and the internal parts are not made of quality materials like ours. However, they will work and last for a short while and my instructions will work for their installation. If you buy the true PRIME-A-JET from us, the instruction sheet with the HI-TECH logo on it, is included with the product.

atxwrangler
    i didn't know! i thought you were the only person making them.i expected hi tech per to be on the packaging ,but,it wasn't.darn,i had just recieved gaskets from you the same day the air bleed came in.next time i will be sure to buy from you!will yours screw into the same sized hole????

nyjetboat
    not to hijack hey duane how much for the air bleed and where do i send the check nyjetboat :crossx:

Taylorman
    not to hijack hey duane how much for the air bleed and where do i send the check nyjetboat :crossx:
    316-794-8616

got to be careful buying on Ebay, lots of misrepresentaion, especially with boats and parts. Ebay=bad

olbiezer
    darn duane.......i didnt know that wasent your stuff on ebay......didnt u guys pattent that stuff or what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast