Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxi Drum Pump

Wildchild80
    I have a slightly used (but in great condition) barrel pump red in color. This pump is believed to be the VERY pump that won the 2005 Parker Enduro this is truly a collector item I will put it on a 30 day highest bid no reserve auction.
    All proceeds will go to the "Plan B" rehab fund

MAXIMUS
    hA HA HA AHHHHH jUSt GIvE iT bAck aLReAdy!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

rrrr
    Ya know, Maxi impresses me more every day. How the hell can he race a boat and operate his pump at the same time?
    http://www.noogleberry.com/NEW%20TYPE%20PUMP%202.JPG

MAXIMUS
    Thats almost scary... Did you actually take the time to purchase a pump then take it out & display it on a white towel for photos??? :idea: :notam:

rrrr
    Thats almost scary... Did you actually take the time to purchase a pump then take it out & display it on a white towel for photos??? :idea: :notam:
    Nahhh, I found it in your image center gallery. :crossx: :rollside:

lilrick
    Ya know, Maxi impresses me more every day. How the hell can he race a boat and operate his pump at the same time?
    http://www.noogleberry.com/NEW%20TYPE%20PUMP%202.JPG
    Maximus, I've been trying to figure out what those three little oddly shaped thingies are towards the bottom..What in the world do you use those foe???

ITL RUN
    :cry: Maximus, I've been trying to figure out what those three little oddly shaped thingies are towards the bottom..What in the world do you use those foe???
    Those are seals used for sealing stuff...

Wildchild80
    hey Maxi that does not even come close to looking like the pump Gordy borrowed from you guys. Maybe they come in different styles.

gottaminute?
    what makes this thread so funny is that while doing tech inspection after the races,i bring over the P&G and Maxi asks (innocently) Hey how does that thing work ? My reply made reference to the many versions of the similar unit displayed above and how(based on past experience) he surely could figure it out !!!!! even Grich grinned a little.
    pat

MAXIMUS
    what makes this thread so funny is that while doing tech inspection after the races,i bring over the P&G and Maxi asks (innocently) Hey how does that thing work ? My reply made reference to the many versions of the similar unit displayed above and how(based on past experience) he surely could figure it out !!!!! even Grich grinned a little.
    pat
    Pat this is a vicisous world with relentless opponents... maybe you should go back to knitting another sweater...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast