I'll be somewhere close. probably won't even go down there, just hang out here and work. maybe put together a small feed for Saturday night. Hell, I put it together last year and didn't go down. Isn't that right rrrr ??
Yeah, but this year we're gonna come up to the shop and get you.
Somebody needs to call Joe Don, Fonda wants to know if he's cooking breakfast tacos.......
We are going to tow the flattie with our '66 F-100, it was down for repairs last year. Talk about waiting for a part....the column shift tube broke, I ordered a replacement part from Dennis Carpenter last September.
The company that makes the part waits until there is enough demand to make a production run (made in Argentina ), so I finally got a new tube TWO WEEKS AGO.......
What fun, had to take the column out of the truck to replace the part, forgot how it reassembled since I took it apart LAST AUGUST.....
All day Saturday and some of Sunday it works again. Wife pointed out I am getting stupider as I get older.......
Just need to replace an A/C hose, recharge it, and we are good to go.
Hey jetboat, I'll be looking forward to meeting you, didn't know there was another Plano hot boater on the boards.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../109redone.JPG