Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about Plowman's.....

Greaser
    If everything goes as planned I plan on getting there either late on Friday or early Sat morning.
    Looks like Rob and Seve will also be coming.
    Look forward to seeing everyone.
    Look forward to seeing you again Charlie!!!!

jetboat
    Look forward to seeing you again Charlie!!!!
    also looking forward to also meet you,hope to have a good time!for my first time.

Greaser
    also looking forward to also meet you,hope to have a good time!for my first time.
    Same here.... When are ya getting there?

Devilman
    You better be draggin that frikkin Avenger too. :crossx: :rollside:

jetboat
    You better be draggin that frikkin Avenger too. :crossx: :rollside:
    thats a 10-4,wanta go for pinks?with paddles!cause the starter wil not be in.to many fires with family.

Devilman
    thats a 10-4,wanta go for pinks?with paddles!cause the starter wil not be in.to many fires with family.
    LOL, I forgot about the flexplate situation....

jetboat
    LOL, I forgot about the flexplate situation....
    thats ok,let you know mid week what day we will be comming.

sdba069
    Now y'all have done it. Tammy says that the cookout is officially cancelled for Satuday evening. She went in last night and picked up $300 worth of food for the smoker and we get a message a little while ago that no one wanted to be on a time constraint Saturday afternoon for the cookout. She's not a happy camper. Probably won't have to worry about any more cookouts or fish fries up here. Bert, let Linden know because I think he was planning on coming. If something changes with y'all, you better let me know quick.

Greaser
    Now y'all have done it. Tammy says that the cookout is officially cancelled for Satuday evening. She went in last night and picked up $300 worth of food for the smoker and we get a message a little while ago that no one wanted to be on a time constraint Saturday afternoon for the cookout. She's not a happy camper. Probably won't have to worry about any more cookouts or fish fries up here. Bert, let Linden know because I think he was planning on coming. If something changes with y'all, you better let me know quick.
    LOL I called Tammy and begged for forgivness. LOL Gary, I'll give yall a call later with a head count from my peeps.

oldbuck40
    LOL I called Tammy and begged for forgivness. LOL Gary, I'll give yall a call later with a head count from my peeps.Head count what? which way you roll? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Well dont give a head count for Esa cause he aint coming!

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast