Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Moderators...

Biglue
    Thank's..It took them long enough.... :crossx: I was trying to get caught for a while now....Im going to sell my story to FOX!!!! :rollside:
    Didn't you start out as the Belmont Shores groper???? :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    Dear ***boat,
    NOTALENT has deeply offended me by his show of Extreme Right Wing Conservative Left Communism today.
    Please ban him from the boards. While you are at it, please make Topless stop photochopping & bashing nice, undeserving members. And you might want to talk to JBB about his infatuation with my flannel as it makes me uncomfortable.
    78Eliminator is trying to push his ideas and a form of discipline on me and I don't appreciate it. Lucky just annoys me because he cannot spell correctly.
    Hoss posts nasty pics and HCS is a kiss ass. FM is just to nicey nicey, and its all lies, no one is that nice.
    SuperDave013 tells it like it is and thens runs back to Bench Racers to watch the carnage from there and Tom Brown upsets me with his incessant rants about Bran.
    And one more thing, I think you should know the Mods read private PMs and then spread gossip.
    Please take care of all of this as soon as possible and if I have anything more I will let you know,
    A disgusted member,
    Her454
    ROTFLMAO!!!

Shouldn't that be too?
    I think there's likely a fragmented participle or some bad grammar shit there too.

NOTALENT
    Didn't you start out as the Belmont Shores groper???? :crossx:
    Down the street from my house..... :crossx:

NOTALENT
    maybe he can start a thread about how cool it is to get drunk and elude the cops Now that would be worth reading
    Duh...I already did...and it was obviously worth reading...didn't you see all the responses!!!! :yuk: :rollside:

Her454
    I see what your saying...and normaly would agree, /QUOTE]
    You don't have to agree with me, I really don't care. I live in my own little world. :rollside:
    [QUOTE=pixilatedpussy]ROTFLMAO!!!
    EDIT;
    And can you please stop that Pixilated chick from posting all that toy shit for those of us less fortunate and living in a life of hell. It really makes it hard to concentrate on the more important threads of the day. :rollside:
    Sorry I made you uncomfortable T...I wont mention flannel again... :frown:
    The innertube too?

Havasu Hangin'
    Dear ***boat,
    NOTALENT has deeply offended me by his show of Extreme Right Wing Conservative Left Communism today.
    Please ban him from the boards. While you are at it, please make Topless stop photochopping & bashing nice, undeserving members. And you might want to talk to JBB about his infatuation with my flannel as it makes me uncomfortable.
    78Eliminator is trying to push his ideas and a form of discipline on me and I don't appreciate it. Lucky just annoys me because he cannot spell correctly.
    Hoss posts nasty pics and HCS is a kiss ass. FM is just to nicey nicey, and its all lies, no one is that nice.
    SuperDave013 tells it like it is and thens runs back to Bench Racers to watch the carnage from there and Tom Brown upsets me with his incessant rants about Bran.
    And one more thing, I think you should know the Mods read private PMs and then spread gossip.
    Please take care of all of this as soon as possible and if I have anything more I will let you know,
    A disgusted member,
    Her454
    Hey...at least i was left out of the drama (for once).

Jbb
    EDIT;
    And can you please stop that Pixilated chick from posting all that toy shit for those of us less fortunate and living in a life of hell. It really makes it hard to concentrate on the more important threads of the day. :rollside:
    The innertube too?
    yes...That too...

topless
    EDIT;
    The innertube too? Please enlighten us on which threads those would be.

RP1
    Duh...I already did...and it was obviously worth reading...didn't you see all the responses!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
    I sure did and from what I remember the responses had more to do with what an idiot you were instead of how cool it was to be drunk and driving around as you thought.
    Check yourself Bro before you worry about others threads. :crossx:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast