Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F IT...who is drinking tonight?

Jyruiz
    In my hood we used to drink 9-10 bottles a week. No shit! Then the divorces started . I think I got the blame. F EM as they couldn't handle their hood rats I am one of the few standing.....lol
    Gived em hell. :crossx:

No Name
    RIDE FOREST RIDE! lol
    Very funny smart guy.

No Name
    Thats more than what I do, I run for 2 miles and then use light weights, I only workout to keep the beer gut away.
    I forgot to mention that I have a rope that I tie to the bumper of my truck and have the little woman tow me around the hood. Sometimes I have a beer or two on the ride.

Jyruiz
    There, I have started drinking......
    Water.

Liquid Courage
    TRU :crossx: E! we're in!! The wife & I are 4, 5....oh sh!t a lot of goose!! weekend started early!

Liquid Courage
    HEY, BOAT'LL BE FIXED NEXT WEEK....WE'RE CELIBRATING!!! sorry 4 caps :crossx: I'm faded, not yelling

No Name
    We ought to put you in the special Olympics or Strong Man Competition...whichever applies I'll kick in $3.00 for sponsership money....lol
    I was actually laughing out loud on that one……Keep it coming Tom.

SoCalHD
    CW sucks......I eexpected more from you
    I know... I know....I really kinda liked the taste of CW, and I have not tried the silver.....plus I do like the red rocker :crossx: :crossx:

Liquid Courage
    Yellin mofo Congrats on getting the boat fixed. Never had to wait like that....what did you do, hit a friggin' iceberg?
    Off to get more wine
    holE in #6 piston from fuel pump failer. just laggin on fixing. but its done next week! going to catalina the 27th for the night, cant wait

Liquid Courage
    As the summer winds down I will be bringing the boat back to make some Catalina runs. Maybe we can meet then. Look for some threads regarding this.
    I'm in....let me know....or bring that thing up for our channel islands run...going to do a raft up off of anacapa and lunch after at ventura...weekend event. look for threads on that!
    its in dec by the way :wink:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast