Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Pastie cove on Folsom

John.
    Well it looks like its that time of year...time to close Pastie Cove. We'll more than likely be out Saturday for the last time this year and I'll be locking it when I leave. I heard a rumor that UltraJohn and the West Coast Fu*ker might actually make it out for the closing.
    Yes, you are correct. The West Coast F*cker crew plans on making an appearance this weekend at Pastie Cove. If anyone wants to come out and see the new motor, we'll be out there on Saturday.

Poker Runs West
    Greg, heard some guy in an Eliminator was going to show up at Folsom this Sunday to show you who is really King. Too bad you won't be around for the spanking. I'll see if I can get ahold of him and maybe he could get out there late Saturday.
    Since you are retiring for the year you can join me for Hookie day if you like.
    Chris

acatitude
    Since you are retiring for the year you can join me for Hookie day if you like.
    Chris
    grads on the delta?????/ lmao..... thats a big jump for the puddle king...... oh not his slow boat.. well better get him a seat belt so he dont whine all day

acatitude
    Yes, you are correct. The West Coast F*cker crew plans on making an appearance this weekend at Pastie Cove. If anyone wants to come out and see the new motor, we'll be out there on Saturday.
    yea John,,,good luck. no wonder grads is putting his rubber ducky boat away.... now there is a ***boat at Folsom

abraman1326
    yea John,,,good luck. no wonder grads is putting his rubber ducky boat away.... now there is a ***boat at Folsom
    Now that's funny.
    Good luck on Sat John. I'll keep my fingers crossed everything works out for you. Let us know how she runs...
    BRA

Detail-Man
    grads on the delta?????/ lmao..... thats a big jump for the puddle king...... oh not his slow boat.. well better get him a seat belt so he dont whine all day
    Ya really Ken is Greg jumping from the kiddie pool into the big boy tank??????????

grads2112
    Ya really Ken is Greg jumping from the kiddie pool into the big boy tank??????????
    Call me tomorrow and I'll show you who the The King is. We're hittin' P.C.

grads2112
    Pastie Cove is now closed. :cry: See you guys next spring.

acatitude
    Pastie Cove is now closed. :cry: See you guys next spring.
    closed!!!!! shiat I just got my howie for king pasties ...... damn damn damn :yuk:

Badburn
    Went out to pastie cove today for the official closing get together. There was not a single boat that was faster, or better looking than the carrera 23.5. Passed a red and white eliminator, and a blue and white ultra. Ahhh, it gets lonely at the top................LOL

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819