Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie cove on Folsom

Detail-Man
    Grads- whats up man i think you forgot to call me last weekend... Did I do something wrong...lol

acatitude
    Detail-Man.......... your just wrong, lol :yuk: hell i couldnt see nothin on that myspace hey greg my email is acatitude@aol.com send me some brotha. hoping to be running by this weekend for a tour of pastie cove.... Todd bring your ride out

grads2112
    I just sent you some pics Ken.

acatitude
    aw right ya know Kate has some damn good qualities for a wife :boxed: .... looked good until I zoomed in on the tattoo, guess im just not into that but thanks for sharing ... other then that tat very nice

acatitude
    well those pics inspired me to get my arse back out in the garage and get the sow back together for a weekend at pastie cove

grads2112
    We'll be out there this weekend. Last weekend was nice because there were very few roll bar boats and for once you could hear yourself think. There were also some "hot boats" out there that I hadn't seen before...and naked chicks

Poker Runs West
    Greg hope to see you at the lake on Sunday as we will be at the river on Sat.
    Are you going to come up to Tahoe over Labor Day?

acatitude
    We'll be out there this weekend. Last weekend was nice because there were very few roll bar boats and for once you could hear yourself think. There were also some "hot boats" out there that I hadn't seen before...and naked chicks
    ***boatS????? didnt you inform them who the KING of folsom is???? guess i better dig out the binocs lol.... see ya this weekend. prolly do river one day and folsom the other

grads2112
    Greg hope to see you at the lake on Sunday as we will be at the river on Sat.
    Are you going to come up to Tahoe over Labor Day?
    I'm going to try and make it...I just need to find a house sitter first. What day is the shoot?

buzzaro
    Well, im not sure i can call it a ***boat, didnt even crack 70. We did take it out to folsom for the first time on sunday for a short tour of the lake. Also saw what I believe could be the first Fountain that doesnt have "fountain" written larger than the actual boat.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast