Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastie cove on Folsom

buzzaro
    If you guys want to view the Pastie Cove page just click on the "add to friends" button. Hey Buzzaro, you must not of seen Fountain Frank out there on Sunday... I think his Fountain graphics are actually larger than the boat itself..lol
    Yup saw Frank, there was another Fountain getting to the lake as we were leaving without the billboard on the side though. There was also a purple/blue boat out there but couldnt tell what it was from the distance we were at with the sun in our eyes, looked nice though.

Badburn
    If you guys want to view the Pastie Cove page just click on the "add to friends" button. Hey Buzzaro, you must not of seen Fountain Frank out there on Sunday... I think his Fountain graphics are actually larger than the boat itself..lol
    Gey grads, sign me up.....I just clicked the "add to friends" thing, I guess i got a myspace now too--my kids will be so proud!

grads2112
    Gey grads, sign me up.....I just clicked the "add to friends" thing, I guess i got a myspace now too--my kids will be so proud!
    You're in.

The Jerk
    me too me too.

Poker Runs West
    Greg, Tahoe photo shoot is Sunday. Phil was talking about getting a group together to rent a house in the Keys if your interested.

Badburn
    You're in.
    Nice stuff............... So youre another local boy, I bet I played against you in highschool football. I went to pondorosa- you know- the hillbillies. LOLhey, Is that Jori in the background? LOL nice work.
    you think my space will delete those pics?

grads2112
    Nice stuff............... So youre another local boy, I bet I played against you in highschool football. I went to pondorosa- you know- the hillbillies. LOLhey, Is that Jori in the background? LOL nice work.
    you think my space will delete those pics?
    I've got a couple buds that played for Ponderosa I think. You know Matt Farley? Yep thats Jory in the background so drunk that day that I don't think he could of worked his way out of paper bag. Myspace deletes the pics every once and a while and then I just put more up.

Badburn
    I've got a couple buds that played for Ponderosa I think. You know Matt Farley? Yep thats Jory in the background so drunk that day that I don't think he could of worked his way out of paper bag. Myspace deletes the pics every once and a while and then I just put more up.
    Right on, I know matt, I think he was a year ahead of me though. Look for the mullet wearing carrera out on folsom in the near future...............

Badburn
    Todd come on out sunday and hang out with us .......... if im running by then
    You can ride in the ill handling carrera if your not running.

acatitude
    Todd, my altinater is on the bench as we speak , got it all shimmed up today, so hopefully ill be ready, fixed stereo also( I hope) just gotta throw it back together friday night, otherwise id be proud to ride in that carrera...... look forward to seeing ya sunday at folsom.....

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast