Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day: Delta, Lost Isle???

n8dawg
    Who's going to be partying at Lost Isle for Labor Day weekend? What other party spots are there? This will be our first trip/adventure to the Delta. We're going to be there for 5 days wed.-sun. Hit us up if your going out there.

Detail-Man
    Im there all the time... There is Ski beach, Tower park, And a ton of other bars, resturants way too many to list, and then you have to find your way on how to get there.

n8dawg
    We're staying in the Snug Harbor. Any party places around there? On saturday we're going to trailer the boat down and launch somewhere close to Lost Isle. Don't know if I want to go by boat yet since it is only a 19ft. jet boat.
    I bought 3, 5 gallon gas cans and I'm bringing the GPS with a few extra batteries!!

jh4rt
    We are going to stay at the BandW resort. Not sure where we should be going or hanging or anything. What should we see while we are there?
    Are there any good maps on line?

'78 gt boat
    I will be out on Sunday. I launch at Discovery Bay and I need to find it myself. Sounds like a good time. Hope I can make it.

Badburn
    We're staying in the Snug Harbor. Any party places around there? On saturday we're going to trailer the boat down and launch somewhere close to Lost Isle. Don't know if I want to go by boat yet since it is only a 19ft. jet boat.
    I bought 3, 5 gallon gas cans and I'm bringing the GPS with a few extra batteries!!
    Lost Isle, I took a 16 ft boat once, it was pretty scary, took a few waves over the dash. You will be alright if you know how to negotiate the big rollers from the cruisers. If you guys are drinkers, make sure you bring a DD, the cops swarm around that place. One lost isle Mai-tai will knock you out of your shorts.

deltarat
    Lost Isle, I took a 16 ft boat once, it was pretty scary, took a few waves over the dash. You will be alright if you know how to negotiate the big rollers from the cruisers. If you guys are drinkers, make sure you bring a DD, the cops swarm around that place. One lost isle Mai-tai will knock you out of your shorts.
    The problem fro me has always been that by the time the frist Mia-Tai hits me I am usally three deep by then

RACER52
    you may see the racers ride stop by. I usually avoid that place but I will have some family in town my age that really want ot make it out there as they have never been there. so a mai tai may be in my future.
    Racer

'78 gt boat
    Does it really get that bad??? I've wanted to go there but I don't know now with my little 18 footer :crossx: :crossx: I just found out that I have to reattach one of my fiberglass gas tanks to the hull cause it came loose from all of the banging around on the delta so far

NautiTwins
    Does it really get that bad??? I've wanted to go there but I don't know now with my little 18 footer :crossx: :crossx: I just found out that I have to reattach one of my fiberglass gas tanks to the hull cause it came loose from all of the banging around on the delta so far
    Imagine a Lake Powell tour boat on steriods and that will give you an idea on how big the rollers can get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast