Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one know of Canyon boats or Silhouette boats?

bkplesh
    I was looking to buy a used 28' canyon silhouette boat. But I only seen pictures.And I now that Canyon boat inc. sold the business to silhouette boat(than out of business)Just wanted to know if the boat's are any good.Also any input on the 24' and the 20'(i know only about twin outboard and jets in the 20', because I've own both)There are alot of canyon boat sold, I heard. But can't find any.(but the one 28')Any help would be great.Thanks

bkplesh
    I think Sea Master was the name of Canyon Boat.But I'm not sure?

bkplesh
    ttttt

bkplesh
    doesn't anyone have a canyon or silhouette boat? For all the people that are looking at the tread,someone must have one.

bruddah
    i know there was a silhouette deck in the spam section but dont know anything about them. good luck

cactusgolfcarts
    I have the 28' deck. It came with a 454mag but we put a new 502 in last winter. It rides really nice and will handle a ton of gear/people. We are headed to Powell for the long weekend coming up. If you get one, I would highly suggest Swim Platforms in Phoenix since they now have a mold it won't cost you as much as it did me.

bkplesh
    I have the 28' deck. It came with a 454mag but we put a new 502 in last winter. It rides really nice and will handle a ton of gear/people. We are headed to Powell for the long weekend coming up. If you get one, I would highly suggest Swim Platforms in Phoenix since they now have a mold it won't cost you as much as it did me.
    Is it true that you can fit 15-18 people in that boat.I know that the 24' have 15 people in it, but some kids.

OldFaithful Squirter
    Are these Silhouette open bow boats still being manufactured new? I have search the web and not had any luck finding more info. So if you own one or know of the if let me know. thanks Kelly
    Any help or info would be greatly appreciated

pvhca
    i had a canyon 21ft built back in 1989 by Carter Reed when he owned that company, if he still has anything to do w/that company stay away, he's no boat builder just a good boat racer

TAF
    i had a canyon 21ft built back in 1989 by Carter Reed when he owned that company, if he still has anything to do w/that company stay away, he's no boat builder just a good boat racer
    Hmm, but I saw him crash a TFH at the World Finals and lost the points championship because of it, I think?:idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast