Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

h2oski2fast
    Polk Audio was bought out buy D.E.I. yesterday. I think the price was $164 mil.

T-56
    Matt has lost his fvckin' mind. :cry:

ROZ
    Matt has lost his fvckin' mind. :cry:
    Smart enough to get the hell out now
    Gotta love the powers that be at DEI.....lol...

Dub C
    That makes directed the largest home speaker mfr in the U.S. :crossx:

BadKachina
    What don't they own.......
    directed (http://www.directed.com/)

Sweet Addiction
    What don't they own.......
    directed (http://www.directed.com/)
    Does anyone Have these products installed in thier boat? In my old boat I had 2 10" kappa infinity reference series with a 400w mono Kicker amp that was awesome. I want to go with this set up again, but I am also looking at other sub woofers that might be comparable. Any input?

Dub C
    By :crossx: I meant I work there, i've done a few Orion, directed and xtreme stuff in boats and golf carts. I've done quite a few home theatre systems with ADS and definitive with my brother in-law. In my signature is my golf cart with Orion 6.5's in the glass dash I built. The Orions are very loud and bright speakers which work well for boats. There are 'cleaner' speakers but at 35-55 mph, I don't hear that detail that's what my home equipment is for.

Dub C
    Oh yeah, there is also an install school here and currently adding 7k square feet for a home theatre install school, www.directedsnakepit.com
    snake for the first directed brand (viper and python) in security and pit meaning professional installer training. I built most of my golf cart here including the rollcage, seats etc..

ROZ
    John Durbin still working there?

Dub C
    he's the 'director of satelite radio', we play basketball at lunch every day. big company perk :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast