Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Box???

4DAY4PLAY
    Since ive sold my boat, and decided to invest my $$$ instead of buying another, i have a few items taking up space in my garage.
    Log on to www.boxanchor.com for specs and pics for anchor and shore spike
    Box anchor- used appx 5 times, for offshore 18-30' new runs $130 plus tax & shipping will sell for $75.---sold/taking back up offers
    Shore spike- Large, boats to 30' new runs $70 plus tax and shipping, will sale for $40.- sold/taking back up offers
    Or Buy both for $100.00
    Also, I have a never used bimini, stainless steel with blue canvas & white cover, can provide measurements for those interested. Im not sure what this is worth, but im thinking about $100????---sold/taking back up offers
    I also have 2 towable tubes, 2 adult life jackets, and 2 tow ropes if anyones interested, will let go pretty cheap.--tubes sold

Shawny Mac
    I'll take the anchors... I'll give you a call in the morning and see when is a good time to come get em if they are not already sold.
    Thanks, Shawn

riverbound
    Im also interested in the anchors, if they arent sold.

4DAY4PLAY
    I'll take the anchors... I'll give you a call in the morning and see when is a good time to come get em if they are not already sold.
    Thanks, Shawn
    Shawn you have first dibs since you bought my boat....i figured you purchased them already otherwise i would have calld you. Let me know when you wanna pick them up.

Jyruiz
    Since ive sold my boat, and decided to invest my $$$ instead of buying another, i have a few items taking up space in my garage.
    Box anchor- used appx 5 times, for offshore 18-30' new runs $130 plus tax & shipping will sell for $75.
    Shore spike- Large, boats to 30' new runs $70 plus tax and shipping, will sale for $40.
    Or Buy both for $100.00
    Also, I have a never used bimini, stainless steel with blue canvas & white cover, can provide measurements for those interested. Im not sure what this is worth, but im thinking about $100????
    I also have 2 towable tubes, 2 adult life jackets, and 2 tow ropes if anyones interested, will let go pretty cheap.
    PICS to follow or send me a message.
    I want the shore spike, who makes it?

4DAY4PLAY
    bump...now with pics!!!

Jyruiz
    Do you know if that bimini will work on my 26Sig Commander? If it does, I will take it off your hands.

4DAY4PLAY
    Do you know if that bimini will work on my 26Sig Commander? If it does, I will take it off your hands.
    I called commander and they said it would because the width of the two boats are the same. It would match your boat nicely.

Jyruiz
    I called commander and they said it would because the width of the two boats are the same. It would match your boat nicely.
    Can you take a pic of the connectors, just want to make sure before I buy it.

4DAY4PLAY
    here you go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast