Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nagin, what an ass! IMHO

OGShocker

centerhill condor
    the bad part of this is that he expects the same amount of money in NOLA as NYC and it ain't gonna happen. So they'll piss away what they have and can get, expecting someone to come rescue the city just like a year ago! hard times in the land of plenty.
    http://:www2.***boat.com/forums/atta...id=16987&stc=1

SmokinLowriderSS
    I guess if your house is washed into the street, it makes the street private property now. What a maroooon.
    On a tour of the decimated Ninth Ward, Nagin tells Pitts the city has removed most of the debris from public property and it’s mainly private land that’s still affected – areas that can’t be cleaned without the owners' permission. But when Pitts points to flood-damaged cars in the street and a house washed partially into the street, the mayor shoots back. "That’s alright. You guys in New York can’t get a hole in the ground fixed and it’s five years later. So let’s be fair."
    I'll be fair, your a currupt, idiotic, aZZ Ray.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Man, 1 city councilman sure has it right since Ray got re-elected:
    "Should things have happened quicker? Yes. But everyone has their own style of leadership, and right now our political leader, our political father is Ray Nagin," says Oliver Thomas, New Orleans City Council president.
    "So for the next four years, we’re going to sink or swim with him," Thomas tells Pitts.

deltaAce
    If he dosn't want the "rich people" to spend money there to rebuild, maybe they can round up Jimmy Carters gang, Habitats for humanity & the towns people can rebuild with more grant money. No, wouldn't work. Jimmy would keep an eagle eye on the money so nagin couldn't embesel it!

Forkin' Crazy
    After what I've seen of him, it doesn't surprise me. Seems he insists showing his inferior intellect.
    Boy I could be called a racist for what I'm thinking right now!!! :220v:

Steve 1
    Nagin ?? His Name is spelled wrong.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Well, you choose canuck, White Power or Black Idiot Power?

SHOTKALLIN
    Nagin is not wrong for wanting blacks to be able to move back to their home town. My family is from New Orleans and have been in New Orleans since the early 1900's. In New Orleans the Creoles are considered Black. The light skinned Creoles can pass for White but they are not. I am Creole and I have family members that are siblings that range in color from as fair as your average white guy to the shade of Denzel Washington. Without the Creole people in New Orleans....well lets just say your Gumbo would just be soup. Without the Blacks New Orleans loses alot of its soul. New Orleans is a City known for its Cajun and Creole roots.
    Nagin IS HOWEVER AN IDIOT for making some ignorant comments about "Chocolate City" which it was not. New Orleans is or was a very diverse city with Creoles, Cajuns, Whites, and Blacks. There is still a crime problem in the city. It seem as if the Blacks who were good citizens left and might not come back. There are thousands of people all races who have been displaced due to the huricane. I think he should be fighting for all the residents to be able to come home. Sad thing is when there are neighborhoods that are filled with homes that were only worth 20K before the storm, who is going to want to come back to that? Especially now that in Houston or where ever they are they have better homes and jobs. I think he should be happy that all the welfare recipients of all races have found public housing elsewhere. They were the ones, along with the gangsters IMHO that were bringing down the city.
    just my .02

YeLLowBoaT
    It still amazes me that he was relected. Rather or not he is a idiot( from what I have seen/read about him he is, but thats news media so it could be skewed.) i do not know, I do know that he is a RACIST. like Shotkallin said New orleans Is a mix of alot of races Black, European, native american and any combonation in between. With out ALL of those racing blending thier cultures and blood line the south would not be what it is today. One thing is for sure, Alot of ppl that left new orleans will not return.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast