Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Nagin, what an ass! IMHO

Steve 1
    Florida sure we get these storms all the time (like right now) BUT!!! So Florida is well above sea level and has the strongest building code in the world there is no comparison to N.O.and we have a state government that can think too boot.

HOSS
    Building codes must not be that good, MY tax dollars rebuilds ya`ll every GOD damn year!

Steve 1
    Building codes must not be that good, MY tax dollars rebuilds ya`ll every GOD damn year!
    Some roof damage is all I see here no major rebuilding like N.O BTW just how is rebuilding a place that is below sea level a good idea?

HOSS
    Port of New Orleans, oil and gas production.
    Roof damadge? Why are their still people living in FEMA trailers from hurricane Andrew. Damn Floridian free loaders. Its been 2 years and they are still in a FEMA trailer? GOD damn free loadin phucs. Tell those Floridians to get a GOD damn job and move somewhere else.
    Kinda hurts looking through this window. Don`t it! Prick.

HOSS
    Some roof damage is all I see here no major rebuilding like N.O BTW just how is rebuilding a place that is below sea level a good idea?
    just so you can`t change your BS midstride. prick (notice the lower case now)
    Why in the hell did the US taxpayers pay for Panama City about a decade ago? Its right on the coast. What benefit does that entire communtiy serve? Take a breath son,,,it only gets harder from here.

Steve 1
    Port of New Orleans, oil and gas production.
    Roof damadge? Why are their still people living in FEMA trailers from hurricane Andrew. Damn Floridian free loaders. Its been 2 years and they are still in a FEMA trailer? GOD damn free loadin phucs. Tell those Floridians to get a GOD damn job and move somewhere else.
    Kinda hurts looking through this window. Don`t it! Prick.
    What are you talking about ??

Steve 1
    just so you can`t change your BS midstride. prick (notice the lower case now)
    Why in the hell did the US taxpayers pay for Panama City about a decade ago? Its right on the coast. What benefit does that entire communtiy serve? Take a breath son,,,it only gets harder from here.
    My BS attitude??????? I have been through these things all my life and never got a government dime but again I am not stupid enough to live below sea level My suggestion grow gills

SmokinLowriderSS
    Come down here and say that. I`ll phuc u up ten different ways.
    Glad to know i'm still welcome in 'Nawlins if I ever deicde to visit it. Not likely tho.
    No sense of Humor HOSS, Fine, I apologise for getting a bit overboard.
    Beyond that, WTFever.

SmokinLowriderSS
    No one in the nation minds the goods coming through this port. Don`t mind the oil and natural gas. We don`t get money from it. The least you PHUCS could do is support new levees for us ignorant mutha phucas. Show a little appreciation for my grandparents. I`d do the same for you and have and will continue.
    If you weant improved Levees, you better clear that one by your local Siera Club branch. They are the reason you didn't get the improvements the COE wanted to put in back in the '80's. There's ya another lawsuit to raise hell about, when the SC sued to make the COE do MORE "Environmental Impact Studies" than they already had, and the COE looked at it, saw the money spent was going to be exhorbitant, and walked away.
    We ned levees people. Thats all. We`ll find a way for the rest,,,,always have,,,always will.
    You also better note the lack of funding released for certain projects in the '90's was because of the corruption. Because the contractor COULD NOT ACCOUNT FOR THE DESTINATION OF ALL THE FUNDS BEFOREHAND so as to justify the expendatures. Thus, the feds refused to just "give out money" without knowing where it was going, and insisting on it being legitimate.

Old Texan
    Hey Hoss, are ya goin' to the new Spike Lee movie about how everyone f'd over New Orleans and how Bush and the white folk blew up the levees?
    I know you're frustrated and defending the honor of your home but the rest of the country only sees the BS coming out of the mouths of the whiners and lowlifes. They also view your buddy Nagin as one of those whiners. For you to come off as you are about NY and FL kinda puts the same attention on your attitude. I live in Houston and trust me, New Orleans ain't gettin' any sympathy over this way. I hired one of your illustrious evacuees and it cost my company about 5k to fix what he f'd up.
    So give the peeps a break with the tough guy talk and remember NO created a helluva a lot of their own problems with graft, corruption, and whinin'. You voted in the leadership from state level on down and maybe need to hold their thievin' asses to the fire, ya think? :idea:

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast