Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of selling the boat

Konabud
    Why not move up to a daycruiser? It's not as fast but I seem to be the first one back to the launch! Much better ride and it's still a cool old jetboat, plus it's more of a family boat. You'll have to find your own though, mines NFS. lol
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...th_trailer.JPG

NautiII
    Why not move up to a daycruiser? It's not as fast but I seem to be the first one back to the launch! Much better ride and it's still a cool old jetboat, plus it's more of a family boat. You'll have to find your own though, mines NFS. lol
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...th_trailer.JPG
    I would like to stay with a jet. if I can find a daycruiser at a decent price I will check it out. I wont be without a boat, so when I sell mine, I want to take the cash and get another one right away. Keep your eyes open for me!!!

jeffroe
    I went from a 18' vee to a 21' daytona cat hull jet and what a difference!! i use to wait til the end of the day to go for a ride at the local lake because of all the chop, but now with the cat hull as long as it's warm were out there :rollside: never even rode in a cat hull befor i bought this one, and if someone would have told me how smooth they rode i would have called them a liar!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...91IMG_0984.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...e_IMG_0983.jpg

NautiII
    we have started looking......even if it is a fixer uper, I am quite capable of doing work on it. so, if anyone knows of a daycruiser, or other, let me know.

460 jus getn it
    we have started looking......even if it is a fixer uper, I am quite capable of doing work on it. so, if anyone knows of a daycruiser, or other, let me know.
    DONT DO IT.................................J/K You have to what you have to do scott. P.S i will be out sunday if your felling better................................

El Prosecutor
    Second that.^^ Also, I don't know if you have a diverter or not but I just added one and it makes a huge difference in several ways, including going through chop/wakes. Diverter up 1/2 way, and you are gently bouncing over the chop instead of slamming over it. WAY smoother.

Devilman
    First off, let me start by saying that we had a BLAST at Saguaro today. water was nice, and the scenery was twice as nice.....if you know what I mean. now, today, the water was so rough at points that I came out of the water once and totally screwed up my back. I have a bad back anyway, so this didnt help it. I am tossing around the idea of selling the jet, or trading it for some sort of bow rider (more family oriented). I do love the jet, but it is not worth tearing myself up over. it is just a thought for now...........
    Dude, don't even think about it. First off, all the time & effort you got in it? Be damn hard to get that back if you sell.... Second thing, wtf? Water ain't rough all the time. I'm sure some times are worse than others, but the idea of selling the boat that you just built cause you had a weekend of rough water? Nah man, some weekends are good for runnin, some weekends ain't..... Gotta take the good with the bad. You sell it, you'll regret it. I can promise you that. I know exactly where your coming from....

marty722
    didn't you have to pay more for insurance bucause its a cat? In Calif you will...... Just my 02 cents

NautiII
    we are not getting out of boating all together. I just want a v hull. I am tired of Janice not wanting to go because it is to rough for her, and my kids dont want to ride in it either. If I could afford to buy a family boat and keep this one I would, but that aint going to happen. so, I will start a search for a daycruiser jet or even something with a deeper hull. I have alot of time in this boat and hate to get rid of her, but, somethings gotta give.........

NautiTwins
    we are not getting out of boating all together. I just want a v hull. I am tired of Janice not wanting to go because it is to rough for her, and my kids dont want to ride in it either. If I could afford to buy a family boat and keep this one I would, but that aint going to happen. so, I will start a search for a daycruiser jet or even something with a deeper hull. I have alot of time in this boat and hate to get rid of her, but, somethings gotta give.........
    WE did the same thing over a year ago and I really miss my little boat. The new one is fun and meets our needs, but there is nothing like blasting across the water at sunset with the roost all the up and the foot all the day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast