Thread: Giant-Reds If I just read this right....

DILLIGAF
    The Giants were up 6-0 with the Reds batting in the top of the 8th and the SF pitchers gave up 48 straight balls and now the reds are up 10-6. This can't be right, can it? The scoreboard play by play says they walked on 4 pitches each. WTF! If this is true it is time to cut some pitchers BIG TIME. If you are in the Majors and can't throw a strike you shouldn't be there.
    Just checked out the pitching line. S KLINE pitched .1 inning and walked 12 batters. F THAT! Fire the ****ing manager. Unexcuseable

MayDaze
    The Giants were up 6-0 with the Reds batting in the top of the 8th and the SF pitchers gave up 48 straight balls and now the reds are up 10-6. This can't be right, can it? The scoreboard play by play says they walked on 4 pitches each. WTF! If this is true it is time to cut some pitchers BIG TIME. If you are in the Majors and can't throw a strike you shouldn't be there.
    Just checked out the pitching line. S KLINE pitched .1 inning and walked 12 batters. F THAT! Fire the ****ing manager. Unexcuseable
    Damn I was hoping that was true... But no Giants 8-0 :yuk:

HavasuSelect
    That was on the FSN web-site but now it is back to normal. WTF was that, a joke by a LAD fan or something? WTF
    Man, why'd you go and get my hopes up. 48 straight balls is nearly impossible. You would have to be trying hard not to throw a strike.

HavasuSelect
    A sombering reminder for Dilligaf........
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ial8/sfgtc.jpg

TRUMP TIGHT
    Not possible in the Majors!

Hardly Satisfied
    both teams SUCK :yuk:

purrfecttremor
    Ya think it was a joke by a dodger fan. Thats some funny shiat right there tom!LOL GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HavasuSelect
    LOL...That's pretty good
    LOL, I'm just busting your chops. You guys are right behind the Dodgers. I thought for sure your season was done when you were 7 games back.

HavasuSelect
    SF is surprising me right now. I didn't think they had it in them when the season started and after they fell back the 7 games I was sure that was the end of it but..............Very strange year
    You got to remember we are talking about the LAD's who are currently in 1st place
    That's very true. They have been streaky all year. The west/wild card is going to be an awesome race right down until the end. The Giants look like they have a fairly easy schedule in the final month. Although you do have St. Louis.