Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You're All Pukes!

Tom Brown
    SCREW YOU!
    PS - Hey DUCKY!

Tom please keep the cursing to a minimum. You don't want to upset these bench racers. They're a sensitive bunch.

Kim Hanson
    Tom please keep the cursing to a minimum. You don't want to upset these bench racers. They're a sensitive bunch.
    We all have a feminine side Rexy, just call me sugar okay .......( . )( . ).........Tom..buck off.......

MAXIMUS

lucky
    well if this don't feel like a circle jerk.

Kim Hanson
    Shit is happening now, Maxi is swearing his head off and Lucky is telling everyone to whip them out.........( . )( . )........ :rollside:

lucky
    Shit is happening now, Maxi is swearing his head off and Lucky is telling everyone to whip them out.........( . )( . )........ :rollside:
    naw you have it all wrong sugar , -- that was Maxis love call for man meat -
    Hey how ya been Kim , hope vacation rocked for ya !

Kim Hanson
    naw you have it all wrong sugar , -- that was Maxis love call for man meat -
    Hey how ya been Kim , hope vacation rocked for ya !
    That was the Bobbybouncer call Holidays are good, 1 header burn , 1 2" cut on the bottom of my foot, ripped muscles across my lower back and got my boat all painted up with all new carb and ignition system put in it...soooo, it was pretty good ............( . )( . ).......I will have to post up some pictures once they fix the image center

HM
    Smells like Ron Hill.

You Te
    SCREW YOU!
    PS - Hey DUCKY!
    Thank you Tom and have a day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast