Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who on HB run offshore?

FASTERDAMITT
    In case you missed it from the other thread...
    My weekend (http://www.highperformancecars.com/h...ay_hb_06_5.wmv)
    What! I thought that Cig would ride better than that! :yuk:
    JK! Looks like a fun time!
    Havasu this weekend for me.

pixrthis
    The ocean has so much to offer without the 5 hour drive I've only been going there for the last 2 years. Driving in the ocean is kind of like riding dirtbikes in the desert. I'm not crazy about what it does to trailers but once I started thinking about them as repairable/disposable, I enjoy the ocean much more than the lakes.

VanDeano
    The ocean has so much to offer without the 5 hour drive I've only been going there for the last 2 years. Driving in the ocean is kind of like riding dirtbikes in the desert. I'm not crazy about what it does to trailers but once I started thinking about them as repairable/disposable, I enjoy the ocean much more than the lakes.
    You and me both. One thing about the ocean it puts you in check real fast. I really need to get into a habit in using my kill cord and putting on my auto- inflated life jacket. What I really need is some seats with a seat harness to keep my ass in my seat. Im going to go to Long Beach in a few minutes anyone going?

rdcjuanb
    I was at Shoreline village with the family today and saw a couple of really nice shockwaves, Dream Catcher and Bad Voodoo.. There were some other nice boats also. One was a big yellow Donzi called Size Matters. Thanks for the eye candy.

DMOORE
    Out in the big pond today. Launched in Mission Bay. Couldn't believe it, we got on step and within 1 minute we had 3 PWC's cut across our bow. CLUELESS!! Needless to say I wasn't going fast , only about 40 or so, which is about as fast as you want to go there. We headed out and running down south and going into San Diego bay. Cruised around a bit then headed back out. Tricky day out there. Just when I would get into a good rythem at 60 or so , these steep single waves would pop up and launch us. I had to really watch for em. Just when I wanted to drop the throttles again another one would pop up, otherwise real nice out there. Oh ya, I did loose my DAMN TRIM TAB! Nothing broke. The thing just somehow popped off. The twin rams are there and un damaged. Looks as if the mounts for the rams on the tab somehow came loose, which then, as I slowed let the tab fall to the verticle position and slip out of the tongue and groove. Never seen a tab fall off before. Hopefully I can purchase just the tab only, without the mounting plate. Truth is, the tab really doesn't do anything on my cat. But since I have all the hardwhare back there, I'll just put one back on. Hope some others on the site got to enjoy the pond this weekend.
    Darrell.

shockwavebd
    I was at Shoreline village with the family today and saw a couple of really nice shockwaves, Dream Catcher and Bad Voodoo.. There were some other nice boats also. One was a big yellow Donzi called Size Matters. Thanks for the eye candy.
    Thanks for the complement ...we run out there almost every weekend ...it was one of the better days on the water we have had in a long time
    Barry....Bad voodoo

sbradwell
    Saw lots this year pochatrain (brackish )Destin ,key west. and droped in Miami for a 10day run though the Bahammas love the salt hard on the ride but nothing like airing the boat out in some five and six footers with Miami in the background. Hot boat showed up for some pics of us in the abacos islands should be out this month.Lots of soap and good flush and its all good.
    The 900s drank almost as much as we did burned 1000 plus gallons of fuel
    went around 500 miles stoped at seven differnt islands.made a trip to havuse what is up with the cops talk about salty.
    Simon says.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234