Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raff>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rod-64
    I owe you a phone call............too much with the new paperwork now and being at the hospital all the time. :frown: You see the only time I get to myself is four in the morning. :crossx:
    October sounds good to me......Things hopefully will settledown by then. Just hope there's no hurricane this time. :crossx: You gonna do BML or Havasu? We're talking Columbus Day weekend, right?
    OK try to call today or tomorrow. :boxed:

DMVQUEEN
    Thats right Columbus Day weekend and the whole week. friday to Friday The 6-13. we will be up in town. for the week. Hope all is well with MOM.
    Call when you can. Talk to you soon.
    Mark or Sara? out

SoCal_fun
    I owe you a phone call............too much with the new paperwork now and being at the hospital all the time. :frown: You see the only time I get to myself is four in the morning. :crossx:
    October sounds good to me......Things hopefully will settledown by then. Just hope there's no hurricane this time. :crossx: You gonna do BML or Havasu? We're talking Columbus Day weekend, right?
    Rod,
    We should be there too! Hope to catch up with you and put a few away! :rollside:

a catered life
    i hope we can all get together in oct and make our own octoberfest

raff
    Hey Rod, if I can talk Sara into it we might be out on Saturday. :argue:
    Whis me luck.
    I'll try your cell.
    Mark out

Rod-64
    Are you and Sara still going rounds on this??? :crossx:
    On Columbus Day is everyone going to BML or staying in Havasu?
    Are the jetski finals still that weekend or did they move it? Heard they were changing sponsors/locations or something.

Rod-64
    Nevermind
    Welcome to the 2006 IJSBA World Finals Web pages. This section will keep you updated with news and information about the 25th IJSBA World Finals at the Crazy Horse Campground in Lake Havasu City, AZ, on September 30 to October 8, 2006.

raff
    Are you and Sara still going rounds on this??? :crossx:
    On Columbus Day is everyone going to BML or staying in Havasu?
    Are the jetski finals still that weekend or did they move it? Heard they were changing sponsors/locations or something.
    All done going rounds, we will be out on saturday. staying in town.
    Now on to Columbus day, Sara and I along with the Jetdrivers we be at the Nautical, Willie AKA (ACL) will be at the Island INN, Larry (SoCalFun) Steve and Diane will be at BML. How about you?
    Give me a call soon, Will be heading out after work on Friday.
    BTW will be at the Island Inn and launching at the Nautical.
    Mark out

a catered life
    All done going rounds, we will be out on saturday. staying in town.
    Now on to Columbus day, Sara and I along with the Jetdrivers we be at the Nautical, Willie AKA (ACL) will be at the Island INN, Larry (SoCalFun) Steve and Diane will be at BML. How about you?
    Give me a call soon, Will be heading out after work on Friday.
    BTW will be at the Island Inn and launching at the Nautical.
    Mark out
    hey
    why i gotta be aka

raff
    aka aka and aka. ACL :yuk:
    Havasu after work you in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast