Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For pickup truck cargo, when is a red flag needed?

H20 Party Starter
    I hope you have documentation of all this... pics of the pipe, your tail gate....
    I could snap pics of some 1" pipe and my tailgate any day I'm in my gagage, my point was, there was NO pics taken when the accident occoured. There is no way to say that he even hit the poles and not my hitch or the bumper while falling.
    Most Cabover campers extend 2' or more past the tailgate, all those hitch racks and motorcycle stands for trailer hitchs extend the cargo up to 48" past the taillights. If someone runs into any of those should the owner be liable?
    My trucked was parked and I was in my house, this was nothing more than an accident and I hate Ambulance chasing lawyers.

H20 Party Starter
    Not near a sidewalk, it was in a row of parking for my complex, basically an alley with parking spaces on one side and garages on the other.
    and Oh yes, strong odor of alcohol

Cheap Thrills
    If there wasn't an official report taken at the time of the accedent his case would be hard to prove.
    I wouldn't sweat it. if the vehicle was on your property when the alleged accedent occured then he was trespassing and more than likely deserved what he got. F'uck em feed em fish heads and rice..
    C.T. :wink:

YeLLowBoaT
    I am sure he was not give permission to ride his bike on that property... have him arrested for tresspassing.

H20 Party Starter
    Thanks Guys
    have a good night

Kilrtoy
    Section 24604.
    is the correct code, but lets not forget this does not negate the fact
    24600 and 24603 still apply and lot of people forget this
    That mean your tail lights during darkness must be clearly displayed and brake lamps at all times must be clearly visable

Hardly Satisfied
    get a larger thuck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123