Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Placecraft TD

Cas
    does this seem a bit high?
    Placecraft Tunnel (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/199636916.html)
    it appears to be in great shape and since it's so close to me, I'm thinking about taking a looksy.

moneysucker
    Those Placecraft tunnels move and are pretty safe at speed.

sstjet
    I believe I saw that same exact boat go for a little under 10k about a month ago on ebay.

Cas
    interesting......you're right, the ebay auction ended yesterday for $12,101.02 with the boat being located in Scottsdale, AZ. It's now on Craigslist in Santa Rosa, CA for $14,000.00. but the ad was placed 8/27/06

djdtpr
    I would definatly say it is worth it.Try and buy a new hull and rig it and buy a pump and a motor for it then the seats and you will see that this is really a good deal on this boat.Ive owned one before and they are probably the most stable hull their is when it comes to having one shut off on ya but they ride like hell and take alot of power to make well.
    Just my .02

PC Rat
    Gotta be MikeC's old boat.

Yep that's MikeC's old boat. It ran mid 80's at Firebird with a pretty tired 468 cu in BBC about three or four years ago. It's pretty much sat since then. I'm almost positive he hasn't driven it for the past two seasons. Last I saw it (Mike lives just up the road from me) it was in need of quite a bit of TLC. He'd gotten into the drag car thing and the boat got set aside.
    That thing has the coolest deck on it. All kinda raised and shaped like an arrow. Very neat boat.
    http://d.im.craigslist.org/CD/GD/xot...Vdj7j6e23K.jpg
    http://c.im.craigslist.org/I9/Q2/AJE...5TPMY5ci3f.jpg

I think I saw a video of that boat a couple years ago at the big block spanking party. He was the one doing the spanking though.

Jetmugg
    Does Mike still own the boat, or did he sell it to someone else (who is now trying to sell it?)?
    Ahh, I remember the good ol' days circa '95 to '96 or so, when Realjetboats.com was just getting started. Back then, it was THE ONLY jet boat site on the 'net. ***boat didn't even have a site back then. Mike's site was the sh*t.
    Remember Mike's old Kona project boat? Whatever became of it?
    SteveM.

Clearlake Kid
    Does anybody know the hull weight ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast