Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Surfboard

TCN
    The wife came by the FS today with a little suprise for me. A custom shaped 6'5" twin fin (wood fins) fish with colors that match the new boat. I was very pleased to say the least. I can't wait to ride it tomorrow and since we are getting a little swell from the south right now it should be a great day. Thank you honey since I know you read this. ILY. Nick

Throttle
    The wife came by the FS today with a little suprise for me. A custom shaped 6'5" twin fin (wood fins) fish with colors that match the new boat. I was very pleased to say the least. I can't wait to ride it tomorrow and since we are getting a little swell from the south right now it should be a great day. Thank you honey since I know you read this. ILY. Nick
    nice. she does take good care of you nick!

Goodtime$
    Congrats. Woods fins are classic. Prey for waves, right now we have ankle biters. See you out in the water.

Throttle
    i wanna new stick.... how bout some pics?

bruddah
    i just ordered a new board too! wish i had i tho. ya there should be a little bit of a push from the south, but nothing too significant. too bad its labor day weekend or i would say head south to baja and there should be waves!

Caribbean Jet
    That's awsome, I would like a shorter stick. Sounds like fun.

CBadDad
    Dude, you have it good!

TCN
    Dude, you have it good!
    I usually don't complain much.

TCN
    That's awsome, I would like a shorter stick. Sounds like fun.
    I used to ride 6'2" Fish's but the extra length just feels better these days. This board looks awesome. I will have the wife take a picture of it in the am and I will have her slap it on her since I am cumpter iletrate.

blackcloud75
    You may need a reciprocal tactic..........flowers
    ..............K-rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast