Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bad Day

hoolign

Sorry that you have to go through this kind of disturbance Kim, thats uncalled for, too bad you cant have guns up there in Canada or I would offer you one of my shotguns.
    I'm not sure where you guys get that ..we can have all the guns we want, all that needs to be done is they have to be registered.

MR HARLEY
    I'm not sure where you guys get that ..we can have all the guns we want, all that needs to be done is they have to be registered.
    Pardon me then, I was under the wrong impression.

lucky
    just tell the cops your wanting to play a freindly game of baseball with the redskins - ohh you mean you candadians don't play touch baseball ?

SnoopJonnyJon
    It is a real pain in the ass to try to have a handgun though. My old man was successful, but if he knew what it would be like, I doubt he would have bothered. He just wouldn't have told them... Our police detachment near the farm has the lowest crime rate in all of north america I once heard. It also happens to be the police detachment which is the farthest from any Indian reservation in canada :idea: I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a police car drive down our road in my life.

Kim Hanson
    Catch the lil injun fukks and when you do, insert 1" PVC pipe up each of there asses. Insert barbed wire up the pipe then pull the pipe out. Then yank as hard as you can on the barb wire. Do this as many times as it takes put a smile on your face....... :crossx:
    When you fock with my boat, that process might take some time......( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    Man, that sucks Kim. I had some little gas sniffers break into my truck a couple weeks ago. If you wanna attract the little bastards back, put out a "Free Lysol" sign.
    I have my own sadistic treatment for em once you find them. Make him stand with his legs apart on two fence posts, then you take two bricks and hammer his nuts. Wait for two weeks when he starts hurting less, and do it again... Or just cut one nut off and crush the other one and leave it in.
    I think it is sad when you pay good money for the stuff you get and people just don't like it and destroy it.......( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    Shit..thats fukked up Kim! I should be on days off in a week. I'll swing by if I can. Little cocksuckers! I'm glad ya got the boat cleaned up! catchem and spray em pink and chain em up down town. Did`the cops let you know who was tagging MCR?? Good ol shitkicken should be in order! Gimme a shout, My sat number is on my cell voice mail.
    No shit Jeff, I have a plan though...frozen paint balls............Mother Fockin Redskins, all over it buddy............( . )( . )...........Door is always open for you, swing by and lets piss of my neighbors :crossx:

Kim Hanson

Sorry that you have to go through this kind of disturbance Kim, thats uncalled for, too bad you cant have guns up there in Canada or I would offer you one of my shotguns.
    I have what's called Canadian Anger, guns ...I don't need that shit..........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    just tell the cops your wanting to play a freindly game of baseball with the redskins - ohh you mean you candadians don't play touch baseball ?
    With Injuns?.......more like shot and wait...for the next to move..........( . )( . )........ :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    It is a real pain in the ass to try to have a handgun though. My old man was successful, but if he knew what it would be like, I doubt he would have bothered. He just wouldn't have told them... Our police detachment near the farm has the lowest crime rate in all of north america I once heard. It also happens to be the police detachment which is the farthest from any Indian reservation in canada :idea: I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a police car drive down our road in my life.
    Cool, do you have lots of culverts?............( . )( . )................. :crossx:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast