Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: No poker poker run

Badburn
    A few of us are getting together on the American river on sunday of this labor day weekend. I think mostly local guys, but everyone is invited. We are going to raft up with the big cruisers for a while, and then head up to Swabbies for live music and c-c-c-cocktails! I will personally deliver margaritas to any ***boats that want to join in the fun. Look for the Margaritaville Boat.

acatitude
    well simce the grocery getter is out of commission I am a boat bitch this weekend if anyone has room :cry:

Badburn
    you can have the keys to my V-bottom Whacker this weekend if you think you can handle it.

acatitude
    well i have a spare bottle of jose and captain morgan if that helps.... il pass on the wacka...lol :cry:

Boatmaster
    well i have a spare bottle of jose and captain morgan if that helps.... il pass on the wacka...lol :cry:
    Another grown man afraid of a real boat.

454h20
    I usaully run around on the Stockton side of the Delta and we have been wanting to venture on that side..Would Dicovery Park be the best place to launch so we can check out virgin sturgeon and the place you mentioned swabies etc....Thanks

well simce the grocery getter is out of commission I am a boat bitch this weekend if anyone has room :cry:
    It is all explained right there Drew!!
    That thing goes down more than Richmond w hore !

acatitude
    come on you guys..... its run great all year, just a little ujoint issue...... geez you guys are tough..........ok, ok ill take the wacka :cry: they all break sometimes
    so now I see where you spend your spare time...... RICHMOND huh!!! hell i figured a guy of your stature would at least be into fairfield hoes!!!!!!!

Badburn
    I usaully run around on the Stockton side of the Delta and we have been wanting to venture on that side..Would Dicovery Park be the best place to launch so we can check out virgin sturgeon and the place you mentioned swabies etc....Thanks
    Yes, the raft up will be about 1/4 mile from discovery park on the Americam river. Old sac, crawdads, chevys, the Blue Geko, and the Sturgeon are all within a mile of discovery park. Swabbies is a bit of a ride away, maybe 10 miles or so.

Badburn
    come on you guys..... its run great all year, just a little ujoint issue...... geez you guys are tough..........ok, ok ill take the wacka :cry: they all break sometimes
    so now I see where you spend your spare time...... RICHMOND huh!!! hell i figured a guy of your stature would at least be into fairfield hoes!!!!!!!
    Make sure you bring your lifeline jacket and use the kill switch Ken, that thing gets a little loose with only one person in it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast