Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labor Day at Lake James

Pics Look Real Good Matthew - Hate I Missed It. Glad To See U Here On The Boards. Looking Forward To Thunder On The James Iii. Hope All Yall Can Make It Back. I Hope To Be Bringing The New Boat If I Get It Done
    Steve
    ok ok ..I can take a hint ,call me today around 1, I don't work this weekend so lets GIT R DUN...
    Markist

redleader@Anna
    Hey those roostertail pics rock...tryin to fit the Thunder fest into the fall schedule love to be there...
    p.s. I noticed a distinct lack of houses or any sign of development in all those pics whats up with that? Is the whole lake a state park or sumpin???

jets4me
    phill lets roll to the jame man you will love it there you could not make james try to make this one need some people from va phill i am leaveing friday morning inless i have wait on brent to get off let me know

Hey those roostertail pics rock...tryin to fit the Thunder fest into the fall schedule love to be there...
    p.s. I noticed a distinct lack of houses or any sign of development in all those pics whats up with that? Is the whole lake a state park or sumpin???
    there are house's and campgrounds...this is N.C.s best kept secret! the builders are opening up shop there I hope this intrest rate hike slows them down but, hell you can't hide money. see ya there!!
    Markist

69yenko300
    yep, a great secret, but the builders are catchin up... lot more houses goin up, doesnt look like much is stoppin them... have you guys heard about how much water they plan to pump out of the catawba river and lakes? only know what the paper said but it doesnt sound good... could lower the lake level tremendously... pass on more info if you have it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12