Thread: Are there any dates or places

ratso
    ... that you find it tough to deal with or hard to cope with? As time goes by I'm sure some of it gets easier, as in the passing of a loved one, a divorce, or something like that. I had a favorite restaurant I used to frequent with someone, and won't go into details, but just haven't ever been able to make myself go back to it.
    After my last divorce, for about 2 years, I would drive about 5 miles out of the way to keep from driving by where my ex worked. To this day I can see a car like she drives and I still get a sick feeling in my stomach.
    A friend of mine died in a hospital after an accident, and when I drive into Ft Worth past that hospital, it just flat nauseates me.
    A lady I know after a breakup sold all her furniture, ALL of it, that she had bought with her fiancee... because of all the memories.
    What about the rest of you? Elaborate...

ratso
    Did everyone just go jump off a building? :idea:

Devil's Advocate
    Did everyone just go jump off a building? :idea:
    Uh, yeah. Thanks for the cheerful reminders... :crossx:
    Actually when I first moved out here with my then fiance at the time, we were living in an apartment. We split up 7 months after. After splitting up stuff and all, the days came right after that I felt I was walking around in a place where someone had died. I couldn't wait to move out of that place, and when I did, it made it so much easier. And I got rid of old furniture and stuff and got new things, it helped.

ThongMagnet
    This thread is just too difficult to deal with....more than the date :cry:

HocusPocus
    in pearblossom ca, there is an intersection off of hwy 18 known as "four corners". when i was 25 i had a very close friend die there, when he fell asleep at the wheel on the way home and ran into the back of a semi truck parked on side of the road. every time i drive by there i get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and that was almost 20 years ago.