Thread: All Casale Questions???

Mr. V-Driver
    Please direct all Casale V-Drive related questions directly to Casale1vdrive@msn.com
    Sorry!!! Due to the Negativity of this website I will no longer be participating on these boards. It's not the moderator's fault, I'm leaving on my own behalf. You can catch me over at www.v-driveboat.com Insider for V-Drive Help.
    Thanks ***boat for giving me the chance to see life on the other side!!!

lilrick
    sorry to hear that!! Sometimes the natives get a lil' restless!!!

dmontzsta
    I think it is very disappointing that you would choose to leave. It is great to have you on board. HB is the biggest boating community website. Maybe you got off to a bad start? I would give it another shot and not give up so easy. Just relax and observe everything going on, if someone is looking to buy parts, or have service done, send them a PM and then post in the thread simply stating "you have a PM".

AzMandella
    Mitch nobody is asking you to leave.What you are calling negativity is not negative comments against you personally.You just need to learn how to conduct yourself with regards to spaming.and your right it would be a loss to others that would loose your knowledge on the subjects of v-drives.But don't blame the people on the boards.Blame yourself for not respecting the SPAMing rules.They are here for a reason.And that reason is exactly why you are being attacked per say.

HM
    sorry to hear that!! Sometimes the natives get a lil' restless!!!
    And so do some of the midgets.
    I missed any of this "negativity." Although Mitch did seem to shamelessly plug casale at every oportunity and if someone mentioned another type of v-drive, he was quick to point out their short comings and why Casale was better. It was getting old quick.
    Just get off of the Casale koolaid and post like a normal person - I mean normal HB person.

MAXIMUS
    And so do some of the midgets.
    I missed any of this "negativity." Although Mitch did seem to shamelessly plug casale at every oportunity and if someone mentioned another type of v-drive, he was quick to point out their short comings and why Casale was better. It was getting old quick.
    Just get off of the Casale koolaid and post like a normal person - I mean normal HB person.
    fag...

HM
    fag...
    BGJ