Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AZ Jetboaters

NautiII
    Just moved to AZ from CO and am looking around to see if there are any jetboaters around me. Would love to chat with some locals to see where the hot spots are and who I can call on for help when needed!!
    Welcome h2oboy, I am new to the jet boat scene to. 396 is one hell of a guy. he has been extremely helpful to me. I live in Chandler. as a matter of fact, for those in the Phoenix area, who wants to get together for a beer sunday, 12-18-05?? good time for us all to meet and pretend we are christmas shopping!! lol

h2oboy
    Welcome h2oboy, I am new to the jet boat scene to. 396 is one hell of a guy. he has been extremely helpful to me. I live in Chandler. as a matter of fact, for those in the Phoenix area, who wants to get together for a beer sunday, 12-18-05?? good time for us all to meet and pretend we are christmas shopping!! lol
    Thank you all for the warm welcome... I look forward to a great summer... Spent most of last summer on NM lakes, and look forward to more days on the lakes out here this summer.
    Wish I was going to be in town tomorrow (12-18) but I will be on my way to CT for a few weeks for X-Mas!! Going from warm weather to extremly cold... Now I know why I continue to move further SW this weather is unbeatable!!!! Wishing everyone a happy holiday season!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234