Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: stoker 224 vs schiada 21 rt

You Te
    How come you are so mean all the time?
    Those Stoker guy's come to our outboard section and rattle our cage, that's why.

bordsmnj
    HEY! you te!
    rattle rattle rattle rattle

HavasuBarney
    Barney,
    I have had enough of the personal attacks from you.If you have something to say to me, pm me and I will give you my cel #. or even better come down to Parker next weekend and we can discuss your feelings for me in person. You have never met me nor do you know anyhting about me, yet you chose to come after me like I have wronged you in one way or another.
    This thread started out as someone asking for opinions on two types of boats. I have looked into buying both and ended up buying one and gave advice on my experiences with the two.
    If you are such an expert at setting boats up, why dont you make a living doing it?? Im pretty sure people would gladly hand over the their hard earned cash to someone who makes the claims you do, as long as you can back them up.
    I do not want to suggest that you are a little too thin skinned to be playing on the internet then.
    I'm sure you do not want me to come down to Parker and spank that spoiled self centered ass of yours and set you down for a time out? I can be very helpful like that.
    I went back and re-read the beginning of this thread. I only suggested that the Schiada RT's I have seen were much lighter and faster but of similar quality.
    Then came all the Stoker owners, gathering around around that slow burning flame like moths. "oh my, we love our Stoker" they all proclaimed.
    IMO Al does not set his OB boats up to run real fast, he sets them up to be all around ski / family type boats. Round and round we went only to wind up back at the point of you Stoker owners saying you run your boats and enjoy them as family / ski type boats.
    I am no expert. The group I find myself associated with tend to be more interested in going fast than family / ski type boating. Not better, not worse just different strokes. I have been around a lot of fast outboards and I do know a thing or two about set ups but certainly no expert and certainly not interested in working on other peoples boats.
    KH seems to be the only one really enjoying his boat as he posts up some very beautiful women in his boat.
    So riverbound, grow up and get over yourself as this is not about you.
    PS. After talking with another friend that owns a 22 with a V8 OB, easily 10 mph gains and everything else I suggested, maybe more. But hey, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.
    :rollside:

whiteworks
    A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.
    The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.
    While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.
    "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

Tom Brown
    Those Stoker guy's come to our outboard section and rattle our cage, that's why.
    Those Stoker guys are mean. Sometimes I go to bed with my feelings hurt.

Wow! did you think of that all by yourself or did you have some help?
    No I had to drop to your age group and ask my 8 year old son.

jackpunx
    LMAO.. Just trying to keep up with you guys.. This job im on keeps me off the boards..
    I’m not going to race anyone in a 1/4 mile.. The boat is not set up for that :rollside:
    And for the most part I’m done going as fast as that boat will go.. I’ve done it a enough times.... I’m confident with some commitment either myself or our buddy up north could have taken the kilo record in our class (144mph) the bottom line is I don’t want to get hurt..
    I have been up to BBSP a couple times.. Every time I went out.. No body came out to play..
    If I were going to race.. It would be either Dam to Dam (in Parker) or Roadrunner to Castle rock... a race like that would require some driving skills, a boat that could handle a few turns and possibly conditions other than sticky flat water.
    I don’t think I would need to do more than 100 to give UT a run.
    BTW None of the Stoker crew that I hang with drinks and drives PERIOD.
    Just had to say that as I saw it somewhere in the thread.
    You guys keep arguing among yourselfs and let me know what you come up with :idea:
    Stoker2001
    Steve,
    we should be coming up to visit family soon.. We'll call you before we come so we can get together..
    also.. If you come down to race give me a hola and I'll try to get out and support you.
    Mark

HavasuBarney
    Well Daveo, if that's the case with your 8 year old...
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=18076&stc=1

You Te
    I guess the kid wears the pants in the family. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Te
    I have been up to BBSP a couple times.. Every time I went out.. No body came out to play..
    If I were going to race.. It would be either Dam to Dam (in Parker) or Roadrunner to Castle rock... a race like that would require some driving skills, a boat that could handle a few turns and possibly conditions other than sticky flat water.
    I don’t think I would need to do more than 100 to give UT a run.
    Mark
    The last 2 years I was at BBSP I was there wend. thru Fri.
    Not more than 100 MPH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.
    Here is a photo taken Fri. at this years BBSP. Fri. there was about 25 to 35 boats.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425