Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Superstock For Sale

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Make me a reasonable offer... I need room!

BigBoyToys
    Chad,
    What kinda deal would you do on the transport/meet deal? Same as before? I live a bit further North now though....
    Just getting a few ideas. Not many Biesemeyers up here and The Nostalgics race all around here...Just a thought. Email me at Jim@access-tel.com and we can discuss some stuff.......Maybe I can make ya a little bit of room

mouzer
    Flatrat in montana was snoopin around askin question, i told him he wont find one complete for that price! its a good hull and if i remember corectly kinda light too!..smokin deal.its still not off my mind (less motor) still waiting dailey for my check$$$$$$

mouzer
    Make me a reasonable offer... I need room!
    you can lock it in my garage till i round up the cash! if ya need the room

mouzer
    somethings cookin i can smell it in the breeze!

vee-driven
    beautiful boat there should be no problem selling this thing, i would buy it but i dont need three boats.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    I do still have it. I just found out my wife ordered me a new K hull (750lbs). Once that is done I will have 4 B boats and we onley have 2 asses.
    I will shoot you a email BBT. If you need it delivered, no problem as long as I can get there and back in a day.
    Mouzer, Whats up? I figured the allmighty boat dealer would have had this thing bought and sold already.

mouzer
    I do still have it. I just found out my wife ordered me a new K hull (750lbs). Once that is done I will have 4 B boats and we onley have 2 asses.
    I will shoot you a email BBT. If you need it delivered, no problem as long as I can get there and back in a day.
    Mouzer, Whats up? I figured the allmighty boat dealer would have had this thing bought and sold already.im working on it im held up buy $2500 o/b ski boat ihave to sell.than reach into my 3 differentlocation and tally up the cash,

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Check this boat out in the new Hot Boat issue!!!!

dmontzsta
    Want to trade a 21' Rayson Craft for it, less motor but with trans?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast