Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Superstock For Sale

SERIOUS ISSUES
    My wife is in the middle of having a new D'Cucci (K boat hull) built for me. I will have my hands full trying to get that ready for Firebird next year. If I didn't have that project coming I would consider that.

I can't believe this boat hasn't sold. Seems like a great deal.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Me either!
    I think people think that it is the same boat Loveles could never get to run right. Yes it is the same hull but we have hundreds of hours moving thing around and have made it a great boat.
    We changed the strut angle, plates and motor location from its original E boat set up.

Dominator Scott
    How difficult would it be to set up for a passenger seat?
    Does it run on pump gas or race fuel?
    What kind of speeds?
    I am flirting with the idea of a little go-fast on those weekends when I don't feel like hauling my 32 Dominator to the big water.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    How difficult would it be to set up for a passenger seat?
    Does it run on pump gas or race fuel?
    What kind of speeds?
    I am flirting with the idea of a little go-fast on those weekends when I don't feel like hauling my 32 Dominator to the big water.
    Move the battery back and you have room for the 2nd seat. I can get 2 lake seats for the boat and have them finished to match.
    We run race gas in it at 42deg. of timing and 100-103mph. Taller gears it wont come out of the corner as hard but will get you 106-112mph. You could run 50% aviation and 50% superunleaded at 36-37 deg. of timing and still run high 90's. I could even build a 396 BBC 10:1 comp for pump gas and get you into the low 90's.

Flat Hall'N
    Move the battery back and you have room for the 2nd seat. I can get 2 lake seats for the boat and have them finished to match.
    We run race gas in it at 42deg. of timing and 100-103mph. Taller gears it wont come out of the corner as hard but will get you 106-112mph. You could run 50% aviation and 50% superunleaded at 36-37 deg. of timing and still run high 90's. I could even build a 396 BBC 10:1 comp for pump gas and get you into the low 90's.
    How do I get a seat like the one you have in that SS boat.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    How do I get a seat like the one you have in that SS boat.
    Dave Bryant makes them. I dont have his number but his company is Custom Aircraft Interiers in Mesa AZ. You could also put a post up in V-Drives. He plays in there.

Flat Hall'N
    Dave Bryant makes them. I dont have his number but his company is Custom Aircraft Interiers in Mesa AZ. You could also put a post up in V-Drives. He plays in there.
    Thanks alot!!

RetroBoats
    Still got your boat for sale ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123