Thread: Extreme Boats Magazine........

blown dough
    Are the still in business? They shot our boat in June for one of the issues and the guy, Casey Kiernan, has never returned a single phone call after about a dozen messages since June, all you ever get is voice mail, what's up with that. He was awfully chatty when he wasted three hours of our time and made us miss the DCB dinner to shoot it.

my21advantage
    Are the still in business? They shot our boat in June for one of the issues and the guy, Casey Kiernan, has never returned a single phone call after about a dozen messages since June, all you ever get is voice mail, what's up with that. He was awfully chatty when he wasted three hours of our time and made us miss the DCB dinner to shoot it.
    A new issue just came out with the DCB and the Heat Wave Poker Run from April....there's a 32 on the front cover and another on the back cover....but neither of them are your's :idea:

INSman
    Pretty sure they are and I just looked at the latest issue that has Dave's 32 on the cover and has coverage for the Desert Heat Poker Run along with the DCB Regatta, but I am not seeing any pics of your beautiful boat or any article either

ThongMagnet
    You got to grease the palm.

Kilrtoy
    Come on honey, you did not miss any type of food....

TOBTEK
    big ole picture of ours though...............
    ya gotta give up the HOTSAUCE to the impoented peeps :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    big ole picture of ours though...............
    ya gotta give up the HOTSAUCE to the impoented peeps :rollside:
    WHY? Does it help them get hard

MACH26
    The Hot Boat article about my Mach 26 took 11 Months to come out. DCB has got a lot of play in that mag lately, they probably going to spread out the coverage