Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Opinions Polaris Ranger XP vs Rhino 660

Charley
    Sat in the ranger and it felt like I was sitting in a school bus.
    paint that sucker yellow and it might just feel like the old days

RitcheyRch
    As others have said, might be easier to get parts for the Rhino.

code8
    can a rhino tow a small boat in and out of the launch ramp. thinking about getting one and we have a 21' jet boat. seems a little light and small for even 3000 pounds.

djunkie
    paint that sucker yellow and it might just feel like the old days
    Well its short and I'd have to put my helmet on, but ya it would be just like it. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

79Challenger
    Arctic cat has a nice looking utility vehicle. I have not heard much about it. Similar looking to the Rhino, but a little nicer looking I think.
    http://www.arcticcat.com/atv/vehicle.asp?id=799

LuckyStrike
    Ive Got Two Rangers LOVE THEM My Neighbor had a Rhino, Blew Up Now take your pick

SJP
    can a rhino tow a small boat in and out of the launch ramp. thinking about getting one and we have a 21' jet boat. seems a little light and small for even 3000 pounds.
    Rhino towing capacity is 1200 lbs

code8
    i've read that the rhino can tow 1200. I've also read on ***boat about rhino towing boats around the river. So, since it was on ***boat, IT MUST BE TRUE :rollside:
    Thanks for the info.

78CoLe
    i agree my ranger is ugly rhino has way more after markets readly avalible were there are some for the ranger just harder to find iv got 190 hrs on my ranger no problems except one belt but warrenty fixed that my buddy had clutch issues after running on long runs and broke off a front a arm yesterday trying to stay with me in the rain walts is giving shit but hank at john burr said if he wanted to bring it his way he could prob get it warrentied

Tunnel Vision
    It will, in stock form out run any other side x side out there! With a few simple mod's it will run in 60's!
    I put a pipe, carb & CDI on mine with 27" ITP mud lites (9 psi) and it will run 61 mph.
    12" ground clearance and 10" wheel travel. Much better than the Rhino or Ranger and the Ranger runs about 25-30 mph stock.
    My two buddys both have 06 Rhino SE's and they will trade me any day!
    my.02
    TV

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234