Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: just want to clear it up

DCBDaytona
    Thats too bad about the bashing, with boats getting faster and changing and with all the accidents lately I hate too bash anything or anyone
    It wasn't too bad :crossx:
    People were questioning (I was one of them) the concept/idea of a larger Mod-VP style boat.

amw
    I know AMW personally and he is one of the best guys around. He would never leave someone in need, especially on the water.
    I hadn't heard about any of this before now, but I am sure it is a misunderstanding.
    Glad everyone is alright.
    Thanks chris I think thats all It is but you know me I dont want anyone or family upset, chris I think I spelt misunderstanding wrong in my og statement you sure spell good

amw
    It wasn't too bad :crossx:
    People were questioning (I was one of them) the concept/idea of a larger Mod-VP style boat.
    I hear ya

TOBTEK
    If anybody personaly knows April and Anthony, they would know that they would have stoped in a second IF they knew of the accident! Great people, great boaters!!!... now if they would just spring open the check book and buy my Rhino
    Sorry to hear of this Anthony! Im sure you and the Misses fill about the event. :frown:
    Hope to see ya out there soon..... Toby

Havasu_Dreamin
    I had not heard any rumors about you, or anyone for that matter, not stopping. However, if the accident was behind you, you've got nothing to feel bad about.

havaduner
    AMW, the owner of the Cobra is a friend of mine. He doesnt post ( I doubt he even lurks here) I will pass the info on to him.
    Just to clarify, the boat didnt blow over, it rolled, from what has been figured, it was a driver over correction at speed.

DCBDaytona
    I think the thread might have been deleted...I believe it was a new Cobra 29SXT with an 1100 hp blower motor. Something happened while he was trying to push close to the F-29 and it let go. Boat rolled, passengers were okay.
    There was a long thread about the design of a larger 29 ft. Mod VP...It was all relating to this flip/rollover. The king of the Mod-VP, Stoker, stopped making there 26 footer long ago...Not sure why, but that's the biggest that had been built before the Cobra.

Pro Max
    If it means anything to anyone I know Anthony and April and have for over a year now. They are stand up folks and I would bet anything when I tell you they would never leave anyone behind. I hope no one would think anything different of them.
    note: I dont know how he could even see behind him with a prop spray twice as tall as his boat.

amw
    AMW, the owner of the Cobra is a friend of mine. He doesnt post ( I doubt he even lurks here) I will pass the info on to him.
    Just to clarify, the boat didnt blow over, it rolled, from what has been figured, it was a driver over correction at speed.
    I wasnt sure if he was on here or not Im glad there ok and I hope this clears it up on what they may have thought of my knowledge of the accident thanks

Trailer Park Casanova
    Good post.
    And you know people vanish from behind all the time headed out other directions.
    Your boats didn't make contact,, your thoughts are correct and to be expected.
    Good to read all is well.
    Hope everyone is over it and can put it all behind now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast