Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: HAVASU home 4 sale

Hardly Satisfied
    When did this place become let's give everyone a hard time and talk shit about everyones stuff they want to sell. Cant you just not respond to a thread. Sorry but I have seen this to much lately on here. just my .02
    Well said thank you

shadow
    When did this place become let's give everyone a hard time and talk shit about everyones stuff they want to sell. Cant you just not respond to a thread. Sorry but I have seen this to much lately on here. just my .02
    Just haters with nothing better to do! Probablly mad at themselves cause they paid too much for thier shit and want to take it out on someone else.

shadow
    Theres no doubt thats a beautiful house but the Bottom line is half a million for a 2000 sq ft house regardless of spec or custom in Havasu right now is way overpriced. You say you dont HAVE to sell, then your better off keeping it, but if you WANT to sell it should be priced around 400k...MAX. Prices in So Cal, which will always hold there value more than Havasu, have already dropped in value quite a bit...for those that have sold. I guess what im trying to say is im tired of seeing an overpriced home at the top of the spam forums, bumped 5 times a day....just my humble opinion.
    If your not interested in buying it then i don't think Boonerang is interested
    in your humble opinion.

mbrown2
    Ditto bro...and this sort of hating normally comes from folks that have made bad real estate investments or none at all....just haters trying to make their underachieving selfs feel better at someone else's expense...

Hardly Satisfied
    Just haters with nothing better to do! Probablly mad at themselves cause they paid too much for thier shit and want to take it out on someone else.
    Well said, What's up Darrell. How's things going are you going to be around this thursday

shadow
    Well said, What's up Darrell. How's things going are you going to be around this thursday
    Not much & yes we should be around as far as i know.You going to the Absolute Regatta this year?Lets get together one of theses days.
    Headed to the channel now in the Rhino.Talk to you later.

shadow
    Theres no doubt thats a beautiful house but the Bottom line is half a million for a 2000 sq ft house regardless of spec or custom in Havasu right now is way overpriced. You say you dont HAVE to sell, then your better off keeping it, but if you WANT to sell it should be priced around 400k...MAX. Prices in So Cal, which will always hold there value more than Havasu, have already dropped in value quite a bit...for those that have sold. I guess what im trying to say is im tired of seeing an overpriced home at the top of the spam forums, bumped 5 times a day....just my humble opinion.
    bump for 4day4play :wink:

4DAY4PLAY
    bump for 4day4play :wink:
    I have no problem bumping this beautiful house as well, I just think its way overpriced.....and im not the only one who feels this way or else it would be sold already....I'll even offer you 400k right now for it....but not a penny more.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456