Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockstar..........Killer

Ziggy

Magni from Iceland was Killer last night......Acoustic guitar tunes rock.

boater72

Magni from Iceland was Killer last night......Acoustic guitar tunes rock.
    Yes he was good. But I thought burning down the house was wild.

core attitude
    If I have to watch one more week of that Zayra I'm going to puke, that chick is hard to look at let alone listen to. They need to send that freak packing so some one else who could pull it off doesn't go home. Keeping her around just to see what see will do next is getting old.

rvrtoy
    If I have to watch one more week of that Zayra I'm going to puke, that chick is hard to look at let alone listen to. They need to send that freak packing so some one else who could pull it off doesn't go home. Keeping her around just to see what see will do next is getting old.
    You mean "Oscar"...LOL what a freak. I really enjoyed "Burnin' Down the House"...well up until the bull horn incident.

Mandelon
    Rockstar..........Killer
    LOL, I thought this was another "dangers of energy drinks thread"...

Ziggy
    Yup, Burnin' down the house kicked ass too....the bullhorn part kinda blew it for me though.
    Zayra------freaky chick, nice ass. She's one of the very few that sings and her natural accent is detectable. She needs to stop singing and be a thong model
    Forget the name, the first chick that sang.........talk about needing to join the circus....wow

Ziggy
    Rockstar..........Killer
    LOL, I thought this was another "dangers of energy drinks thread"...
    nee-ner nee-ner

boater72
    [QUOTE=Ziggy]Yup, Burnin' down the house kicked ass too....the bullhorn part kinda blew it for me though.
    Zayra------freaky chick, nice ass. She's one of the very few that sings and her natural accent is detectable. She needs to stop singing and be a thong model
    Yes the bull horn incident didn't need to happen as he was pulling it off without it. Zayra needed to go a long time ago but she does have a nice ass.

core attitude
    Forget the name, the first chick that sang.........talk about needing to join the circus....wow
    Come on Ziggy, she could bring out your inner freak........as a matter of fact, she's probably dig it out with a spoon and eat it.
    http://entimg.msn.com/i/Rockstar_Sup...vamps_0015.jpg

Ziggy
    Come on Ziggy, she could bring out your inner freak........as a matter of fact, she's probably dig it out with a spoon and eat it.
    http://entimg.msn.com/i/Rockstar_Sup...vamps_0015.jpg
    Dilana... spoons are for icecream

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast