Thread: WHAT a headache

stompnstang
    got a 76 boat thats from IN and try to get a title in ohio WOW what a pain in the AZZ. ohio needs papers on everything and IN dont even title a boat thats before 86 so its a ummmmmmmmm WOW we just dont know what to do deal..i have now spend over 10 hours on a phone just to get papers on a boat just about to cut it up and watch it burn then go shoppping for one thats done and turn key here in ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HammerDown
    Note to self...don't move to the brown eye.

stompnstang
    Note to self...don't move to the brown eye.
    you said that right i cant wait to get outta this hell hole of a state 3 beers and drive a car your a felon bullshiiit!!!!!!!!!

DelawareDave
    I guess Delaware does have a little advantage, or 2. No tax, no late fee on title work, 5 minutes to register, and best of all? Only $21.50/year under 25'11".

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    I bought a boat a few years back that was from PA. from a dealership. It was a used boat that they sold on consignment for a guy that had bought it from them when it was new.
    I regester the boat and trailer in WV. I sold it to a guy that lives in MD. Come to find out that there is a number missing from the VIN. on the title of the trailer. MD. will not regerster the trailer for the new owner untill WV fixes the VIN. WV tells me that they copied the VIN from the PA title and that it is nothing that they did wrong.
    Now I have to try and get PA to do something to fix this. I am gonna say that the dealership must have messed up when they sold the boat and trailer to the first owner.
    Sheesh, what a headache.