Thread: anybody seen this boat in havasu

"HATE IT OR LOVE IT"
    i was wondering if anybody has seen this boat in havasu. i don't have a pic of it. its a 25' eliminator daytona with twin evinrudes and the boat is a late 90's. I guess the boat has been sitting for awhile up in havasu at someones house or something like that. and i heard its uncovered. and i guess the story is it got stripped for all its rigging and the motors are still on it. any help would be great.

DCBDaytona
    i was wondering if anybody has seen this boat in havasu. i don't have a pic of it. its a 25' eliminator daytona with twin evinrudes and the boat is a late 90's. I guess the boat has been sitting for awhile up in havasu at someones house or something like that. and i heard its uncovered. and i guess the story is it got stripped for all its rigging and the motors are still on it. any help would be great.
    If it's Red, black and grey, then yes.

bchbum
    Are you sure it's not a 27' . My buddy had 1 with 3 rudes on it . When it was sold , they took 1 off .

Boatmaster
    That sound like the boat that was sitting at an RV lot in town for at least four years now. I know four years ago the RV lot wanted way too much for it. Somewhere in the mid 50K range.

"HATE IT OR LOVE IT"
    yah i think your right. i think it was down at boaters outlet in havasu... then i heard it went somewhere in nevada like las vegas. either way.....I have found the owner and i am going to go buy the thing tomorrow..thanks for all of your guys help... big thanks to hot boat .com for making all this possible.