Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicks...

Tom Brown
    Little help...
    What does it mean when a chick is all over you, wants you to call her, and gives you her business card with her work number?
    I sure as hell wouldn't give out my work number. I'm not going to call her from work because I don't need her knowing my work number. That doesn't happen until I know someone pretty well. She's been very nice but I'm concerned about her apparent lack of caution.
    Do you suppose she's still living with her ex-husband and doesn't want me calling her at home, or something? :idea:
    I try to keep my personal life disconnected from work. That stuff doesn't need to be going down when I'm trying to earn a living. We know each other a bit but not that great.
    Hook me up, o... ***boat bottomless well of wisedom.

C-2
    What does it mean when a chick is all over you, wants you to call her, and gives you her business card with her work number?
    Duh
    It means your about to get the smack-down by her pimp.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2chairshot.gif

3 daytona`s
    Little help...
    I sure as hell wouldn't give out my work number. I'm not going to call her from work because I don't need her knowing my work number. That doesn't happen until I know someone pretty well. She's been very nice but I'm concerned about her apparent lack of caution.
    Do you suppose she's still living with her ex-husband and doesn't want me calling her at home, or something? :idea:
    I try to keep my personal life disconnected from work. That stuff doesn't need to be going down when I'm trying to earn a living. We know each other a bit but not that great.
    I`m looking for my hip waders,the shit is deep here tonight Concerned about lack of caution You are joking?

centerhill condor
    she's more protected at work than home...you're not a stalker are you? also, maybe she looks cool when guys call her at work? girls don't have to make sense do they? I didn't get that memo..

deltaAce
    She let down the first wall of defense. She gave her work #. If things don't work & your persistant she can have a goon at work screen her calls. On the other hand a home or cell # doesn't afford that barrier.

ratso
    Just Fu#k her Tom... don't read anything into it.

boatsnblondes
    Just Fu#k her Tom... don't read anything into it.
    I agree, this is borderline masochistic....just fock her and move on...... :rollside:

topless
    She has a boyfriend or husband and doesn't want to get caught cheating. Trust me I know these things, call me at work Monday and I'll explain.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Little help...
    Yep, there it is. Ex or current husband no doubt. Chix lie.
    A couple websites out there now do married checks on chix.
    I met plenty of them.

Tom I take it the date with the inflatable didn't work out to your satisfaction.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast