Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chicks...

h2oski2fast
    Little help...
    What does it mean when a chick is all over you, wants you to call her, and gives you her business card with her work number?
    I sure as hell wouldn't give out my work number. I'm not going to call her from work because I don't need her knowing my work number. That doesn't happen until I know someone pretty well. She's been very nice but I'm concerned about her apparent lack of caution.
    Do you suppose she's still living with her ex-husband and doesn't want me calling her at home, or something? :idea:
    I try to keep my personal life disconnected from work. That stuff doesn't need to be going down when I'm trying to earn a living. We know each other a bit but not that great.
    Hook me up, o... ***boat bottomless well of wisedom.
    Everyone here has missed the obvious, she works for a phone sex company and thats how she gets clients. The number probably with 900-976.

Kim Hanson
    Little help...
    What does it mean when a chick is all over you, wants you to call her, and gives you her business card with her work number?
    I sure as hell wouldn't give out my work number. I'm not going to call her from work because I don't need her knowing my work number. That doesn't happen until I know someone pretty well. She's been very nice but I'm concerned about her apparent lack of caution.
    Do you suppose she's still living with her ex-husband and doesn't want me calling her at home, or something? :idea:
    I try to keep my personal life disconnected from work. That stuff doesn't need to be going down when I'm trying to earn a living. We know each other a bit but not that great.
    Okay, all over you.....First hour, she is grabbing the meow maker....that's all over you....
    Giving a business card is easy, she don't want to give you her home phone number yet, she wants to test the equipment out first then they give out those #'s buddy.
    When I use to hit the bars all the time, the next day was the worst :cry: lots of numbers with no names and you had to call and say I had your number this morning..who are you again I had to start writing names down to go with the numbers, cool sailing from then on...a business card would have sure helped me out a lot ...........( . )( . )............

Devil's Advocate
    I guess she could be hiding something else at home but I think she's just giving you her business card because she's not sure about the home/cell # yet. I can much more easily screen my calls at work and blow the guy off easier when he has my work number. For me, I'm hardly ever working at the office too so it's even better to avoid if necessary. You'll figure it out, if you even want to bother to do so. :crossx:

lucky
    Little help...
    Tom - check her box - if its good - nail - and give the gardners #

Tom Brown
    Giving a business card is easy, she don't want to give you her home phone number yet, she wants to test the equipment out first then they give out those #'s buddy.
    ... so you're saying I should break out the berserk jackhammer? :idea:
    I can much more easily screen my calls at work and blow the guy off easier when he has my work number.
    Your advice and wisdom are much appreciated. You sound well experienced in this regard.
    The thing about this whole situation is that she is a professional. I know tons of people in her office. If I were a psycho, this would go very bad for her.
    She's known of me a long time as we hang out at some of the same places and I think it's safe to say none of the people in that group have seen ***boat. Hell, some of them probably think I'm a reasonable, courteous guy. lmao!
    There are lots of very nice people in the group I hang out with but I don't really know them. Even though I've hung out with some of them for years, you don't really know how it might go on a personal level until you try it. .... not that I've ever crossed paths with a psycho.

HCS
    Little help...
    It's a no brainer Tom. She wants to get married. They all do....It's a trick and a trap, step in it and your screwed!

HCS
    Run Away Bride is on the tube right now.......

socalmoney
    She has a roommate who is way better looking and hotter in bed and she doesn't want you to meet her. She looses most of her men to her and she has developed a complex about it.
    Or she lives at home with her parents.

ratso
    She has a roommate who is way better looking and hotter in bed and she doesn't want you to meet her. She looses most of her men to her and she has developed a complex about it.
    Or she lives at home with her parents.
    ...ah yes... the possibilities are endless. :idea:

lucky
    ...ah yes... the possibilities are endless. :idea:
    Her mom is a Betty crocker type - that has perfected the Reciepe for Bran muffins - Total turn on for Tom and the Girl KNOWS it -
    by the way - YOU FOCKKERS missed the most important part --- Hot boat catch phrase --------- This thread is worthless without PICS

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast