Kroozin thanks man. I had a blast, we just need to change the sloogin. Im tired of (almost) getting if fights at the end of the night. Oh yeah we ran boat didn't we..... FUQ, Are you kidding me that 368 is just over the fing top, the baddest boat I have been in. I can't say thanks enough for Sunday morning, I won't post it here. If you do then I will put up the pictures........
Bling nice place man, thanks for letting us hang. I know Kroozin was having a bit of trouble mantaining Friday.... that pool is sick but the guest house is over the fing top man. Nice real nice, love the view from up there .......now you just need a boat to go with it..... BY the way let that wonderful wife of yours know it was nice to meet her! I still think your gay with the blue R...........
Alf keep the banana jokes to yourself man......
Phat Matt your the man "Im with Matt" "oh go right in". Nice Matt........
BTW Matt do you have any pictures you would like to share??????
Nice to meet the Kilrs as well. (Never thought I would say that) but she makes for him where he comes up short, very nice to meet you Mrs. Kilr.
To bad you guys all had to sleep in on Sunday morning, I know 4:30am was a bit late but we were out at 8am, it was worth every bit of 2.5 hours sleep.....
Qoute of the weekend........ "would fing slow down in my truck I am going to puke" "Im going 25 mph now" "Oh, I better call Cocksana" :rollside:
Who ever I didn't mention........ well nice to meet ya...... and see ya
Suckers!
Andy