Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Man what a great weekend last weekend......

andy01
    Kroozin thanks man. I had a blast, we just need to change the sloogin. Im tired of (almost) getting if fights at the end of the night. Oh yeah we ran boat didn't we..... FUQ, Are you kidding me that 368 is just over the fing top, the baddest boat I have been in. I can't say thanks enough for Sunday morning, I won't post it here. If you do then I will put up the pictures........
    Bling nice place man, thanks for letting us hang. I know Kroozin was having a bit of trouble mantaining Friday.... that pool is sick but the guest house is over the fing top man. Nice real nice, love the view from up there .......now you just need a boat to go with it..... BY the way let that wonderful wife of yours know it was nice to meet her! I still think your gay with the blue R...........
    Alf keep the banana jokes to yourself man......
    Phat Matt your the man "Im with Matt" "oh go right in". Nice Matt........
    BTW Matt do you have any pictures you would like to share??????
    Nice to meet the Kilrs as well. (Never thought I would say that) but she makes for him where he comes up short, very nice to meet you Mrs. Kilr.
    To bad you guys all had to sleep in on Sunday morning, I know 4:30am was a bit late but we were out at 8am, it was worth every bit of 2.5 hours sleep.....
    Qoute of the weekend........ "would fing slow down in my truck I am going to puke" "Im going 25 mph now" "Oh, I better call Cocksana" :rollside:
    Who ever I didn't mention........ well nice to meet ya...... and see ya
    Suckers!
    Andy

Deano
    saw you guys at Absolute and the channel...
    that boat is off the hook, just plain sick

Bling Bling
    Phatt Matt, it's time. Post the pictures of yours so gayly. I've been thinking of some great words to post to each pic. Don't be a wuss.

Bling Bling
    Andy did you have that talk with Kroozin about why he makes everyone around him in Havasu wear those gay Kroozin shirts. It's like the 368 don't make enough of a statement!!!! Good God. I can say this, he's the tallest gay guy I've ever met. And after this weekend I see why The jolly red Homo and Cocksana get along so well.

DCBDaytona
    Andy did you have that talk with Kroozin about why he makes everyone around him in Havasu wear those gay Kroozin shirts. It's like the 368 don't make enough of a statement!!!! Good God. I can say this, he's the tallest gay guy I've ever met. And after this weekend I see why The jolly red Homo and Cocksana get along so well.
    Hey Bling....Didn't Tim build your house? He built my parents house out there as well...

KROOZIN
    LOL....was a great weekend!!!
    I guess I should start with some appologies.....I was told I hit on everyone's girl...I still don't believe I did, but that's what they say...SORRY :cry: (there it is in writing....lol)
    Bling, Killer pad, thanks for having us over!!
    Matt, just ignore my late night calls
    The Red Room needs more ventilation...my throat still hurts from all the smoke!
    Andy, thanks for driving my dumb ass around all weekend! Even Sunday morning at 152 mph
    (kinda hard to see through those canopies with 3 hours sleep)
    Nice to meet the Killrs, Roxy Snow, and everyone else..
    and if any pics get posted....it wasn't really me, someone slipped something in my drink, they are photochopped, or any other excuse you can think of... :boxed:

KROOZIN
    Bling, don't worry...next time I'll bring you a shirt too
    Oh, and Andy, take my damn cell phone away at night...I'm still working my way out of that one...

BoatFloating
    Oh man I can't wait to see the pictures Matt of Kroozin at Blings's house as I heard he got laid out..... Dan I hear you make me and Cocksana look like Nuns.......
    Andy, you do well with drunks... You have some serious control.... I can see why you put up with Dan.....
    This is why
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...68PICT3246.JPG

andy01
    LOL....was a great weekend!!!
    I guess I should start with some appologies.....I was told I hit on everyone's girl...I still don't believe I did, but that's what they say...SORRY :cry: (there it is in writing....lol)
    Andy, thanks for driving my dumb ass around all weekend! Even Sunday morning at 152 mph
    (kinda hard to see through those canopies with 3 hours sleep)
    I didn't see you hit on anyones chick, you did try to throw everyone in the pool at once though ......
    Thanks for letting me run the boat man http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CT3260-med.JPG that was by far the funnest and baddest boat I have run. Hey no problem on driving you around, it's always a good time hanging with a bunch of drunks and parting till 4 in da mornin.. And as a retired drunk it sure was nice to have a driver around back then.....
    Oh yeah, and your fing phone.... MAN you almost got married on Friday night between dinner and blings..
    BLing your right, you should have seen people look at us when we were around town with matching shirts... "Homo's" comes to mind!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast