Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with the new 300XS'?

DCBDaytona
    Well, all the hype was there and I expected to hear all the ranting and raving...So what's the deal with the new 300xs? How does it perform?
    It seems people are being very quite about it...WHY?

Kilrtoy
    None of your business, you have to own a NEW 2006/2007 DCB and live in the north, us S/S arent prived to this info :220v:

Dave C
    hey its not our fault that you live in the "uncivilized south land" in the middle of a friggen desert..... :rollside: :rollside:

TUNNEL T
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW !!!!!i don't have much time the lift is going down as i type !!!they rock i think i'll be able to run what a good set of x's run . gotta a little tweakin to do winter time test and tune is coming ! my set of 34 bravos just showed up yesterday so we'll see!!!!!! TUNNEL T gotta go boats wet!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW !!!!!i don't have much time the lift is going down as i type !!!they rock i think i'll be able to run what a good set of x's run . gotta a little tweakin to do winter time test and tune is coming ! my set of 34 bravos just showed up yesterday so we'll see!!!!!! TUNNEL T gotta go boats wet!!!!!!!!!
    you've been more tight lipped about what your new boat will do, than Clinton was with his relationship with Monica! So what is the real scoop with that silver bucket? What are the numbers so far..... give it up chompers

TUNNEL T
    got more tweakin to do !!!!!TUNNEL T

TUNNEL T
    you've been more tight lipped about what your new boat will do, than Clinton was with his relationship with Monica! So what is the real scoop with that silver bucket? What are the numbers so far..... give it up chompers
    HEY TOBY , what's the best you have seen in your boat !!!!!light load cold air big props etc. TUNNEL T

TwinMach26DCB
    Never enough..

XFactor
    I had a 2003 F26 w/300X's. Open bow with TONS of stereo weight and I saw 106 w/just me in the boat. 104 w/2 people and 1/2 tank of gas.

TOBTEK
    HEY TOBY , what's the best you have seen in your boat !!!!!light load cold air big props etc. TUNNEL T
    haven't ever tried the whole NO gas, unrealistic huge props, perfect weather " thing " I really dont care....... its fast enough! even more so, with all the mishaps in the last few months. with moocho gas, two box anchors, a stereo the kicked Xfactors butt this year WITH one broken amp, 28 four blade cleavers, motors on the lowest setting....we were bouncing off the rev limiters at ??? NOT SAYING CRAP after someones insurance company called YESTERDAY with posted speeds..... Im not risking my ins rates. Id advise ya all to do the same we all know what twin X's will do.
    TT... I hope ya know im just Focking with you. Your boat is real cute :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast